Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

just doing stuff that I needed to do next week hehe. Paid some bills early. Went to see my sister etc.
Nice! I need to finish up a boatload of stuff this week so I can enjoy later. *Sigh*

I hope that the ngx safes america's Credibility..Everyone buy all packs to help america :(

All good things come to those who wait i guess lol

Praying.gif Its been a long wait!! So i guess it will be really good! Big Grin.gif (why is the last week, the hardest week!!)

Just a quick question, Navigraph just released the 1108 Airac Cycle, will the PMDG NGX come with this one or 1107?

Yeah i do feel the same way i guess it's like anything your really looking forward to seeing or getting.. iM REBOOTING MY WIN7 DOING A FRESH INSTALL OF FSX TOO

Just a quick question, Navigraph just released the 1108 Airac Cycle, will the PMDG NGX come with this one or 1107?
Tabs stated in the "AIRAC" thread yesterday that they'll include 1108.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Tabs stated in the "AIRAC" thread yesterday that they'll include 1108.
Perfect, thanks!!

I think that price is going to be extremely good value for you people lucky enough to be able to buy this. Hope it's a great success and fun to own.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Everyone buy all packs to help america tongue.png
Lol, i guess if everybody buys it millions of times over, or PMDG charge about a billion per plane and per pack then we can just about help our friends across the pond out. But then who is going to help us out?

Ian R Tyldesley

Will the base pack include the SDK? or will we be wating for that to be released at a later date?

You have definetly forgotten to publish the most important package. PMDG 737 NGX - THE MAKING OF I would love to see what you guys went through developing the most advanced plane ever seen on sim. BIG RESPECT from me. Stephan Reissner
I would be interested in this as well...

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

I think that price is going to be extremely good value for you people lucky enough to be able to buy this. Hope it's a great success and fun to own.
I'd start by helping PMDG getting money and continue their great work first though :)

I wonder how busy pmdg is this week?I wonder how busy pmdg is this week?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

they must be even more busy fixing and polishing everything as well as the one item that was left on the bug to be fixed, as I guess they have to make a final package test avaialble for the beta testers with the released products and checked it installs and works fine. So I4d say busy as alwyas, or even more busy than before.