Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

Jr, It's simple rule enforcement. Rules are rules. We all have to follow them, including you. Can you please sign your full name?

If you don't like the forum rules don't come crying to me about it. RSR mentioned something about house-hunting in DC...
That was for governor of Nevada I think.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

That's almost evil to seperate the -700 and -800 versions, the two most popular of the 737NG line, it pretty much makes sure that everyone will pay the full $100. It would've been cool if it was 75 bucks for the -700 an -800 and 25 for the lesser used -600 and -900 but to make sure that people pay the full 100 you have split them up. Well played. Karan
Im not positive.... but... I think it was mentioned that the 600/700 and 800/900 split was due to a different flight model and performance characteristics...

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

That's almost evil to seperate the -700 and -800 versions, the two most popular of the 737NG line, it pretty much makes sure that everyone will pay the full $100. It would've been cool if it was 75 bucks for the -700 an -800 and 25 for the lesser used -600 and -900 but to make sure that people pay the full 100 you have split them up. Well played. Karan
Well played Mauer There are differences in the engine perf, as well as aerodynamic per as well.

The irony here of someone with only 78 posts and who's only been a member for a little over a month trying to "police" the forums isn't lost on me. Loser.gif We have moderators here for a reason, and they aren't shy about laying down the law. You're not a moderator. -jr
Just to point out to u as per the forum rules u need to sign ur name or ur post could be deleted

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Can we stop the name signing argument? It is childish and makes it hard to to follow the actual topic.My opinion on the pricing is that it's a spot on balance between affordability to the masses and getting back the effort put into the product. I sympathize to those who doesn't necessarily want the variants included in the base package. Remember though that it was either that or all variants in the one package at a much higher price. This is a great solution that won't please everyone, but nearly does... :)

Matt Webb

What about pricing of ER, BBJ and MIL packages???

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

What about pricing of ER, BBJ and MIL packages???
Those prices will be determined later if the demand is there.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Can we stop the name signing argument? It is childish and makes it hard to to follow the actual topic. My opinion on the pricing is that it's a spot on balance between affordability to the masses and getting back the effort put into the product. I sympathize to those who doesn't necessarily want the variants included in the base package. Remember though that it was either that or all variants in the one package at a much higher price. This is a great solution that won't please everyone, but nearly does... :)
+11111

Great news! Can't wait to try out this product, it's going to be amazing!

i started paining my sisters room lol today. i been putting it off for a while (i told her I would do it) but I figured I should start it now before the NGX cometh.

So something that hasn't been answered yet... Do I get the -700ER with the ER package if I haven't ordered the 6700 package? -johnny rodgers(less the children here excoriate me for not posting my name, oh dear!) Loser.gif

Why hasn't this topic been moved to the NGX folder??

Why hasn't this topic been moved to the NGX folder??
Because it's less about the NGX and sadly more about "signing posts" ..Jan Reineke

Because it's less about the NGX and sadly more about "signing posts" .. Jan Reineke
+1 and what makes it worse is that EVERY normal user sees it their responsibility to point that out to the poster instead of the people who's job it is to do so only. FRED

It's so nice to live in a town where everybody thinks they are the sheriff.