Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX Pricing and Availability

Is it me, or have a few threads vanished on this forum?
There is a newly created NGX section. Look for everything in there.

I was unaware of a seniority list here... Sure, I have ~80 posts because I am relatively new to posting HERE, but I am not by any means new to posting... if you've never seen a forum you enjoyed to read and post on completely melt down, I can understand why you might not care about forum rules, but it can happen. If I have to follow the rules, and everybody else has to follow the rules, so do you, "JR". The rule is in nice bold CAPS on the front page, you don't even have to open the thread to see it.
I'm merely suggesting that you might want to spend a bit of time here before you start running around here like you own the place while pretending you're a moderator. Some people don't take kindly to having some self righteous, know-it-all adolescent attempting to tell them what to do. That isn't your place as you have no authority here. You're more than welcome to continue your crusade against those who don't sign their posts, just don't be surprised when you get told to shove it.wink.png-jr

I'm merely suggesting that you might want to spend a bit of time here before you start running around here like you own the place while pretending you're a moderator. Some people don't take kindly to having some self righteous, know-it-all adolescent attempting to tell them what to do. That isn't your place as you have no authority here. You're more than welcome to continue your crusade against those who don't sign their posts, just don't be surprised when you get told to shove it.wink.png-jr
Neither, might I add, do you, and signing your full name is in the forum rules. You're just completely disregarding the forum rules, so don't be surprised when you get told to shove it. ;)

Hi. PMDG. I have a question: Which are the ways to pay your products besides credit card? Thank you.Jorge.

That's almost evil to seperate the -700 and -800 versions, the two most popular of the 737NG line, it pretty much makes sure that everyone will pay the full $100. It would've been cool if it was 75 bucks for the -700 an -800 and 25 for the lesser used -600 and -900 but to make sure that people pay the full 100 you have split them up. Well played. Karan

Everytime I see the forum police I always think of that young cop with a cocky attitude and always fingering his gun on his side!!! haha.

Are you able to release the NGX paintkit yet ? =) flying with my own livery would be great on release day ;)
Paint Kit will be available on release day.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Lucky me. I get back on the 31st of July, and will be home for the release! Thanks for the info and I have already fallen in love with the PMDG 737 ngx

PMDG 737NGX PACKAGES:===================== PMDG 737NGX Base Package: $69.99* ETA: On/Before 04AUG11 Contains the 737-800/800WL, 737-900/900WL PMDG 737NGX 6700 Package: $24.99 ETA: 4-8 weeks after base Contains the 737-600, 737-700/700WL Download size: Base Package is appx 540MB. Okay- so a few things I want to put right out in the open: ...we decided to break the package into pieces in order that users can pick and choose the airplane types they are interested in flying. This will allow users to minimize their cost to suit their own tastes...
Thank you for the information, it is a relief to have that out and in the open. I am confused on the statement made above (about picking and choosing) and the release schedule. Consider this scenario: What if my interest is in the 737-600? It seems that the product is tied to first purchasing the base 737-800 and 737-900. As such, I'll need to actually buy more airplane than I'm interested in. Put another way, if I am a -800 lover only, I'm set with the base package, but if I am in love with the -600, I do not get as much "pick and choose" freedom. Is it safe to say that there will be a 737-600/700 base package in October at $74.99?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Thank you for the information, it is a relief to have that out and in the open. I am confused on the statement made above (about picking and choosing) and the release schedule. Consider this scenario: What if my interest is in the 737-600? It seems that the product is tied to first purchasing the base 737-800 and 737-900. As such, I'll need to actually buy more airplane than I'm interested in. Put another way, if I am a -800 lover only, I'm set with the base package, but if I am in love with the -600, I do not get as much "pick and choose" freedom. Is it safe to say that there will be a 737-600/700 base package in October at $74.99?
Yes you are correct. If all you want is the 600, then you will be buying more airplane than you want. The "base package" does not mean basic, or anything like that. Think of the 600-700 as an expansion pack for the 800-900.

Noah Bryant

Is it safe to say that there will be a 737-600/700 base package in October at $74.99?
It is not 'safe' to assume anything since it was clearly stated that 800/900 is to be the 'base' package and this is the minimum you must have. Consider this a $100 package - very cheap.

Lol, i guess if everybody buys it millions of times over, or PMDG charge about a billion per plane and per pack then we can just about help our friends across the pond out. But then who is going to help us out?
Not even that will help us out... PMDG's been around for awhile... Maybe they can run the country or at least the Fed? Just kidding. Edited by Kenny

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

If you don't like the forum rules don't come crying to me about it.
Not even that will help us out... PMDG's been around for awhile... Maybe they can run the country or at least the Fed? Just kidding.
RSR mentioned something about house-hunting in DC...