Sign in to follow this  
Nialloc

Happy Birthday Mr Randazzo

Happy Birthday! Enjoy all that $$$ (or should that be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?) from the NGX... I'm sure you'll spend it wisely Money%20Eyes.gif

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Happy birthday to you,And Merry Christmas to us all Jan Reineke
+1

Chris Howard

Gents- Seriously- thank you- this is very kind of you all! I'm flattered! Perhaps I should take the rest of the day off. Whistle.gif Okay... maybe not.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

My sincere congratulations! May you live long and prosperous! (spelling derp I suspect...)

Gents- Seriously- thank you- this is very kind of you all! I'm flattered! Perhaps I should take the rest of the day off. Whistle.gif Okay... maybe not.
LOL!

Happy birthday, Robert!I'm sure we all can wait another week for the NGX while you do your bar-runs LOL.gif

Perhaps I should take the rest of the day off. Whistle.gif
Well deserved, have a nice day, see you tomorrow.... Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif

Happy birthday RSR I've been a proud PMDG supporter since the day's of FLY!

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

Happy Birthday Capt Robert! Away and enjoy a beer or two! Paul

I wish you a Happy Birthday, Captain. Smooth sailing for what's too come, as well!!

Erik L.

Happy Birthday Robert, I would like to say I hope you have the day off, but maybe next week when we can all start annoying you with our silly questions when the answer is in the manual! Thanks in anticipation, the videos by Nick on AoA really do your product proud, once again thanks and Happy Birthday.

Dave Boreham