Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GHD

Do you think ...

... that the Flight team will read all of the drivel on this board Rolling Eyes.gif

I guess so. I heared tea consumption at their headquarters has increased dramatically!

Cheers, Bert

Intel i7-4790K, 8 GB RAM, MSI GTX 970, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Microsoft is like a tea bag, you never know how good they are until they are in 'hot water'.LOL.gifTristan

Tristan

Living in the beautiful Chilterns.

FS System: intel e8600 core 2 duo cpu, asus p5q deluxe motherboard, 4gb ddr2 1066 corsair memory thermaltake 750w power supply, palit 9800gtx+ 512mb graphics card, 750gb sata2 hard drive, 500gb sata2 hard drive, coolermaster v8 cpu cooler, antec 900 case, xp pro 32 bit, creative xfi titanium sound card, 22x dvd/rw. Still sticking and rocking with FS9.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

No, they pretty much got fed up a few years ago.

... that the Flight team will read all of the drivel on this board Rolling Eyes.gif
Yes yes yes!!

Microsoft is like a tea bag, you never know how good they are until they are in 'hot water'.LOL.gifTristan
Mucho HO!Brit humourMarvellous Tristan! Tea bags! You SIR !Surly not.I definitely thought of you as Pot (tea) man.4.45 pm ,curtains drawn against the Winter chill ,the slow tick tock of the grandfather clock ,the Home service comforting weaves its spell as the dial on the Bakelite glows warm in the corner.BUT tea bags!NEVER!Tea bags are for Andy'sNot Tristan'sThat is a cool name YO!

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Tea bags are for Andy's
I don't know why I'm being dragged into this, but even if MS were to read this board, they'd have a hard time slogging through all the foolishness.

[ You Don't Have Permission To View This Content ]

I don't know why I'm being dragged into this, but even if MS were to read this board, they'd have a hard time slogging through all the foolishness.
No they wouldn't. They would know the difference between the serious and non-serious threads.

There were a couple of news items on the Flight website long ago which gave the impression they were reading the forums. It was something about not using the simulator word from memory.As for the drivel - I'm sure they're enjoying a little chuckle about our predicament.

Mike Beckwith

No they wouldn't. They would know the difference between the serious and non-serious threads.
I suggests its attitude is more likely that life's too short to take any of these threads seriously.

Gerry Howard

Agreed...Right now I think the ratio of junk to meaningful posts is 50:1Mark

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now