Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superpilotv2

New plane decission

Hi guys,x-mas is approaching and I write my wishlist together. So far the NGX and the IRIS F-15E are on it. But now I´m searching a plane, can be an GA, which is for flights where the 7373 is too big.It should be able to fly 300 miles in about one hour and yould be not that big. Also an good looking VC and somehow good simulated systems are mandatory.Have you any idea which plane fits this criteria?

Best regards, Steffen

vrs_supporter_zpsiwiqesbo.png

Fight time: NGX 737-700: 37,0h; -800: 47,2h

I don't know about 300 miles in an hour, but the Carenado Grand Caravan is good, and is on sale till Christmas, really, there is no runway you can't put that thing on.Also, if your willing to wait for an undetermined amount of time, the QW BAe 146 looks good:http://forum.qwsim.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3295Hope that helped a bit,

Jackson Dalton

Specs are in my profile

I don't know about 300 miles in an hour, but the Carenado Grand Caravan is good, and is on sale till Christmas, really, there is no runway you can't put that thing on.Also, if your willing to wait for an undetermined amount of time, the QW BAe 146 looks good:http://forum.qwsim.c...php?f=63&t=3295Hope that helped a bit,
The BAE 146 is lookig awesome. Seems to be just the plane I need! smile.png

Best regards, Steffen

Get the Flight1 Islander. Does everything you want, but at 30mph..Ian
I made a flight in this typ in rw this summer! Nice plane but veeeeery slow. :(

Best regards, Steffen

Both the RealAir Turbine Duke and the Flight1 C510 Mustang fit that description.

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

+1 on Turbine Duke!

Packard Bell i11....64gb ram....1tb SSD....Nvidia 99000 4tb......400watt corsair......Windows ME 64.

They're both allready in my hangar . smile.pngThat mustang seems to be a nice one! I'll have a closer look on this.And btw what do you think about the Learjet 20 Series from Extreme prototypes?!

Best regards, Steffen

And btw what do you think about the Learjet 20 Series from Extreme prototypes?!(null)
That Learjet is not at all in the same class as the Mustang or the Duke.There's also the Feelthere ERJ V2...I don't have it, but I know some folks I trust that seem to like it.

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Surprised nobody mentioned the PMDG J41 which fits all of your criteria!

RE Thomason Jr.

I'd say the upcoming aerosoft OV10 is a sure winner. this one is on the list to mrs. santa.http://forum.aerosof...bronco-preview/

i7-6700k @4.5GHz 16G XMP-3200 | GTX1080ti | 2TSDD | Win10 | TIR | TMCougar | CHyoke/TQ/peds | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 | P3Dv4/5 DCS MSFS20

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now