Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

New plane decission

Get the Flight1 Islander. Does everything you want, but at 30mph..
Haha, whats a decimal place between friends?? :) Am thinkin of the Islander myself, lots of local liveries here in NZ

Dean Stringer

Haha, whats a decimal place between friends?? :) Am thinkin of the Islander myself, lots of local liveries here in NZ
You won't regret it. It has a great VC with loads of atmosphere, noise and vibrations. It's the most stable and forgiving aeroplane in my hangar, and as you say, there are some interesting liveries.Ian

It (the Islander) is on sale at Just Flight for 20% ("XMAS11" code needed). It is a great deal on a very well done bird (one of my favs in FSX).

The Quality Wings BAe146/Avro RJ is the plane that I am most interested in at the moment......unless someone announces a VC10 :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

J41 or Turbine Duke (pre patch) would be my recommendation, love them both....

-Iain Watson-

Lots of good choices in this topic.My favorites for this type of aircraft are:Eaglesoft Cessna Citation XFlight1 Cessna MustangRealAir Turbine Duke (Which I see you already own)Chris

Chris Bremmer

Orbx Lancair does around 300 TAS at altitude... that would be my choice. But you have to plan descents accordingly, it's a slippery little bird.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

J41 or Turbine Duke (pre patch) would be my recommendation, love them both....
Why the Turbine pre patch? I a first hour owner of that bird and I´ve never seen any glitch. especially after the patch it´s just wonderful to fly.

Why the Turbine pre patch? I a first hour owner of that bird and I´ve never seen any glitch. especially after the patch it´s just wonderful to fly.
I'm guessing because he doesn't like the redline at 198 kts hehe...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Deeknow S!No, They are not only FS9, - they are for FSX also. Check the install instructions, they show how to install - quite easy, and I can assure you they both run great and fully on FSX .They are the best gems i have ever found on the web.Hope you enjoy them. If you find any difficulty in flying, I have made a word doc. on a step by step guide how to fly etc.

I've allready figured it out how to install it. But I doesn't like them that much. The cockpit gauges are not that sharp and the outside model lacks a bit. But it has flexiwings. (null)