Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Are you looking forward to the 777?

Of course I'm looking forward to the 777!I find it interesting that you're going to buy Captain Sim and PMDG. Since I flew the 747, many years ago, I've never bought a payware aircraft from anyone except PMDG. Not even the Level D 767 which by all accounts is excellent.Call that ######-sim if you want but PMDG is it for me right now. (Jumps on his horse and rides through town like John Paul Jones, "The triple 7 is coming, the triple 7 is coming!")

Oh yeah, Bring on EDDF-YSSY! The insanity awaits.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Can't wait- I My absolute favorite two commercial aircraft are the 777 and the MD-11. I have literally been looking for a good representation of a 777 for as long as I've had flight sim... No one can seem to be able to do anything spectacular enough that I would give them my money for it. BUT- I couldn't have any less faith that the 777 from PMDG will blow any other 777 out of the water tenfold. After they make the 777, my FSX fleet will be complete, and I doubt I will spend any money on other commercial aircraft for quite a while. (That is, unless they are in fact doing a 757 for the secret project- that opens up a new can of worms :()

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I would love to fly the 777 as that's the plane I have been flying the most in the recent years as well as I have been crew on it. Beautiful bird with some nice gadgets on the flight deck to play with.Nothing can replace the 737 though on all those small airfields...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Of course I'm looking forward to the 777!I find it interesting that you're going to buy Captain Sim and PMDG. Since I flew the 747, many years ago, I've never bought a payware aircraft from anyone except PMDG. Not even the Level D 767 which by all accounts is excellent.Call that ######-sim if you want but PMDG is it for me right now. (Jumps on his horse and rides through town like John Paul Jones, "The triple 7 is coming, the triple 7 is coming!")
Well I think I should take back most things I've thought about Captain Sim, I bought the 767 for 10 euros in that sale they have and only got round to trying her out. Good graphics, good model but the VC is awful in my eyes. It's actually missing some buttons from the overhead panel. That just blew my confidence about the 777. I'll just wait for the PMDG I think! They are pretty brave going up against PMDG if I'm honest haha.I understand what you mean about the PMDG 747! Her, LDS 767 and the PSS/POSKY 777 merge which is alright is all I fly. I think you may be as excited as I am hehe!
Can't wait- I My absolute favorite two commercial aircraft are the 777 and the MD-11. I have literally been looking for a good representation of a 777 for as long as I've had flight sim... No one can seem to be able to do anything spectacular enough that I would give them my money for it. BUT- I couldn't have any less faith that the 777 from PMDG will blow any other 777 out of the water tenfold. After they make the 777, my FSX fleet will be complete, and I doubt I will spend any money on other commercial aircraft for quite a while. (That is, unless they are in fact doing a 757 for the secret project- that opens up a new can of worms :()
She's my all time favourite too! I'm still a little shocked no one made a Pro 777 for FSX earlier but at least we have PMDG at their best making one ay! I'm actually going to install FS9 to fly the PSS/POSKY 777 merge as I just need to fly a 777. That's looking best right now. If they make a 757 that would be amazing but wouldn't over take the 777 in my opinion :)

Even though I'm not really a long-haul guy, I'm excited for the 777, mainly because I want another quality airliner.(And for the occasional long-haul) I don't expect anything less that what the NGX is in quality and the such...that being said, if is a less than the NGX, it still blows it's competitors out of the water...

My first flight in it will be Boston to Dubai, I can't wait! I also agree that the Captain sim will not be nearly as good.

Can't wait to do the KJFK-HECA then HECA-OMDB :(

Edited by Paradox

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

My first run will be the LAX-ATL on Delta, just to familiarize, then off to KTPA-Gatwick or Heathrow(which ever one it is) in BA.Before I knew that PMDG was doing a 777, I dropped the 9.99 euro for the CS exterior, not bad, I guess, but a default 747 cockpit is just wierd...Looking forward to the PMDG flying computer!

I. CAN'T. FREAKIN. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!And seeing as how they even made the -600 variant for the NGX, I sure as heck hope they make ALL of the variants for the 777I would love to do everything from the Asian regional/domestic routes and United domestic routes in the -200 and -300 models, and the ultra-long haul with the -200ER/200LR/300ER, and of course, heavily loaded Freighter flights!The possibilities are endless!

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

It's a shame that after 16 years in service 777 still did not get a good representation in flight simulation world. I hope PMDG will fix it soon.And by the way you can use 777 for domestic flights too, nothing wrong with that.

A Realistic 777 add on is what i have been seeking for a long time!Captain Sim will come out first i believe, but the Pro one will be the one from PMDG im 100%!I have to say that a Aircraft i also looking for is A33X and A340X Add on! Wilco one SUX BIG TIME when they even scale the aircraft wrong! The hole body is wrong, Wiglets is wrong and the engine is also not looking as they suppose to!So a aircraft im rely hope PMDG will work on is the Airbus A33X and A34X.The day you will Announce that, i will found 10.000 USD to the project for a free copy!You have my email, just tell me know :)

Edited by Joakim Richardson

I expect to see the first product similar to CS having the 777-200/ER. Then expansion 777-300/ER, 777L/F. If they released the 772 and 773/W together I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! Not that I wont be happy with just a 772 ;)I'm planning on doing most of the BAW Routes 772 and 77W. Also will fly her with EK/UAE (Emirates). C a n ' t W a i t ! ! ! !

It's a shame that after 16 years in service 777 still did not get a good representation in flight simulation world.
I can't wait to see that amazing wingflex and the scream from those massive GE-90's!!!