Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1c Release Planned for this weekend!

You know when i read the latest reply's it looks like that SP1c kinda gives the feeling of users getting excited of a brand new airliner created by PMDG ready to be released haha

Bavarian Beer is the best Beer of the World -second is Thai-Beer@Goof: Who from us both wille be post the sp1 link in the AS Forum first? -lol

Bavarian Beer is the best Beer of the World -second is Thai-Beer@Goof: Who from us both wille be post the sp1 link in the AS Forum first? -lol
I bet you are first ;)With my iphone, things take longer :-)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Will go off, too. Have to work tomorrow. Hope to see SP1c 2morrow evening ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

My 737 has visited Leipzig today. LEPA-EDDP-LEPA with a -500ft sink rate at touchdown. It was a perfect landing, i think you can use the aircraft one more time. It is the best airliner for flightsimulation ever. With fs2crew it comes to a perfect package. I think we have to wait a long time to get something to compare with it.

Greetings

Christian

Is this an update for PMDG 737 NGX or german beer? I don't know anymore... :(

Edited by SGEfan78

Greetings

Christian

Wait for 11:59 on the west coast than go to bed. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Did LIME-EDFH-EGSS today on my Ryanair -800 today. Hopefully not to many people are stressing about the pending SP1c release and are instead enjoying a great airplane!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I am currently having a "lunch", working graveyard shift. In some six hours, I well be home. Wonder what will take precedence, SP (and associated reading) or sleep, or packaging a repaint I just finished before leaving for work...

We found a last minute bug in the new version of the Livery Manager last night (while RSR was in the process of uploading SP1c actually) and it wasn't fixed until this afternoon - we'll be releasing later tonight we think.Btw, just because I've seen some comments on this - please don't submit tickets asking for the full SP1c version unless you've purchased extended download service in order to do it. An older version patched to SP1c and the SP1c integrated version are exactly the same file-wise, 100%. We can't send out a bunch of new 700MB+ downloads just so people can avoid running one extra installer. If you still want it, buy extended download service and we'll send it to you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for the update Ryan. On a slightly more personal note, I submitted a ticket yesterday about activation, and it would keep me from flying with SP1c and your brand new tutorial. With SP1c being worked on, is that likely to delay response time on support incidents?