Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1c Release Planned for this weekend!

Is the update [with forum post] strictly about the NGX, will there be any, other, news?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Thanks for the update Ryan. Now can we please get back to beer discussion?Thanks!-stefan
I stopped talking and started drinkin :(

I stopped talking and started drinkin :(
I niticed yaa spoch is stattin ta slurrrr :(

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Ryan,I just purchased the extended download service in order to download the full SP1c version, how long before my account is updated?.Thanks

We found a last minute bug in the new version of the Livery Manager last night (while RSR was in the process of uploading SP1c actually) and it wasn't fixed until this afternoon - we'll be releasing later tonight we think.Btw, just because I've seen some comments on this - please don't submit tickets asking for the full SP1c version unless you've purchased extended download service in order to do it. An older version patched to SP1c and the SP1c integrated version are exactly the same file-wise, 100%. We can't send out a bunch of new 700MB+ downloads just so people can avoid running one extra installer. If you still want it, buy extended download service and we'll send it to you.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Ran out of Bacardi last night....now have run out of beer!I'm on to Angostura 1919 Rum now! :(
NICE CHOICE

Hi Ryan,I just purchased the extended download service in order to download the full SP1c version, how long before my account is updated?.Thanks
Mike,Submit a ticket after we announce SP1c's release and I'll send it to you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Tabs, Will the release be today or can we go to bed? JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Jeff, as I said about 10 posts above this one, yes we're planning to release it tonight but it will likely be very late. (probably after midnight Robert's time) The installers take a very long time to upload because he has a slow connection.I also want to clarify that the 600/700 is staying at SP1b, there are no updates for the 600/700 in this. 800/900 will be SP1c, 600/700 stays at SP1b. For the 600/700 to be updated there has to be changes to the models or sounds and there aren't any in this update. Gauge changes (which do affect the 600 and 700 gauges) are always going to be 800/900 base pack updates because it's the same gauges for all four variants.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

1105 zulu time here in Blighty
Umm, wouldn't it be 1105 zulu everywhere then, and not just in Blighty?!? :(

Thanks Tabs as I am on the east coast and if Robert is still in Nevada I will grab the update tomorrow. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Are you at liberty to give details of the improvements in SP1C? Thanks!!FDX706

Hi Ryan,I'll submit a ticket once the latest update is released.Thanks

Mike,Submit a ticket after we announce SP1c's release and I'll send it to you.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

I put money on FS2Crew being released within a week of the SDK (IMHO) or within 24hrs!
When SP1c is out, I'll give you all a full briefing on where things stand with FS2Crew for the NGX.I'll be posting that in the FS2Crew forum.Since providing support in multiple forums is not easy, I ask that everyone ask FS2Crew related questions in the FS2Crew forum, which is only a couple forums down from the PMDG forum.Cheers,

I also want to clarify that the 600/700 is staying at SP1b, there are no updates for the 600/700 in this. 800/900 will be SP1c, 600/700 stays at SP1b. For the 600/700 to be updated there has to be changes to the models or sounds and there aren't any in this update. Gauge changes (which do affect the 600 and 700 gauges) are always going to be 800/900 base pack updates because it's the same gauges for all four variants.
Might be a dump question, but am I right in assuming the SDK is still "relevant" to the 600/700?