Sign in to follow this  
antney79

Manuals on website

I purchased and downloaded the software this morning while at home, when I looked at the manuals it seems it came off the fs2crew.com website, I am at work now and wanted to print them out but cant seem to find the link on the website, did I miss something here?

Anthony Neumann

Hi Bryan,I am also confused as to how to print out the entire manual.Thanks, for any info.Tom Hibben

Me too Bryan can you advise cheers mate. Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Yes, can find the button but real pain printing page by page to be able to use both sides of paper.I will await PDF Manual thanks.

Trevor Golding

Just purchased this evening and went looking for pdf manuals as well - will that be coming?- Jim

i found this way alot easier than previous pdf where you had to sort out everything least this way you got everything in order alot easier to follow and to print out

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

But having an online manual assumes that you will flip back and forth between the sim and a browser if you are using a single monitor - not very practical. Will print out flows and other frequently used sections, but really did prefer the full pdf manual for printing...

I keep all my manuals together in pdf form for easy access: so I also would like to request a pdf, please Bryan.With thanks,Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Hi Tom,She's right here:print.JPG
This button doesn't seem to print the whole manual. Only the page that you are looking at. I do like the idea of having an online manual, but it would be nice to be able to print the whole thing. I have Adobe Acrobate, so I could convert the whole manual to .pdf if I could print it all at once.

Read the hotfix one thread people, Bryan has already stated he's working on releasing a PDF for us: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/365650-hot-fix-1-coming-all-read/

But having an online manual assumes that you will flip back and forth between the sim and a browser if you are using a single monitor - not very practical. Will print out flows and other frequently used sections, but really did prefer the full pdf manual for printing...
i just printed the pages that i wanted from the online manual quite easy to do

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

i just printed the pages that i wanted from the online manual quite easy to do
Yeah, I've printed the manual, also. It wasn't all that easy (one section at a time). I await the PDF to save paper, print on both sides, auto collate, and print all with one click.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

If you want to Print doublesided, you just can Print the docs into PDF with CutePDF and then afterwards put them together as you want and Print them out.I think it is a good idea to have the docs on the I-Net, because it would be very easy to make changes to the Manuals if something has to be changed. The changes could be awailable at once, while a PDF first has to be redone and published, which I think will take longer.