Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeltaMD11

who wants a PMDG 717

who wants a PMDG 717  

363 members have voted

1. 1. who wants a PMDG 717

• yes
    • no

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Maybe, but they must make the 777 and 747 and Dash 8 first.

I just want the PMDG 777

I want PMDG to make everything that flys....even birds...then and only then will I be happy.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want PMDG to make everything that flys....even birds...then and only then will I be happy.. :)

Well the Space Shuttle was recently decommissioned so I think NASA could let them photograph the panels and give PMDG some performance data...

Speaking of birds... insert woodpidgeon joke here.

Did we really need another thread on this?

Well the Space Shuttle was recently decommissioned so I think NASA could let them photograph the panels and give PMDG some performance data...

Speaking of birds... insert woodpidgeon joke here.

You have Space Shuttle Simulator 2007 and they are due to release a new version with a usable VC by the end of the year hopefully.

I don't want one because I'm making one! :Peace:

I would like one, but i dont need one. I will be happy flying my 777 and MAYBE 747V2

I might like one, but i don't need one. I will be happy flying my 777 and definitely 747V2

777 is all I need in life.

If the question is "who wants", the answers should be "I do" and "I don't", not "yes" and "no".

Ideally, I would like a PMDG everything. Coffee maker perhaps?

No need for a 717 i for one would not purchase it i am looking gorward to the 777 and the 747. A 787 and PMDG Airbus now you're talking.

Duncan

A PMDG C172

PMDG won't do Airbus because FSLabs are handling that end. But I think it would be neat for them to do a Boeing 717, especially if Delta takes over AirTran B717s.

the un built 717-300 would be nice to see finely an the 200 and 200hgw as well

by the way AIRTRAN was bought by South west airlines last year.

If it's unbuilt they aren't going to develop it.

I don't want see PMDG still do boeing series except 777 or airbus,maybe business aircraft like dassault falcon or gulfstream.

I voted yes for the 717, but I think the coolest would be an older MD80 series. I have many memories of those workhorses and I love those. Also the old 727s are fantastic.

Indeed Southwest did buy AirTran, but now they are trying to unload the B717s to keep a common fleet with the 737NGs. So the rumor is that Delta is trying to take them off of their hands for them. Personally, me being from Atlanta and working at that airport years ago and seeing seeing Delta and AirTran battle with each other and soon to see the AirTran livery fade away into the sunset like NW, it was a sad day for me. :sorry:

So the rumor is that Delta is trying to take them off of their hands for them. Personally, me being from Atlanta and working at that airport years ago and seeing seeing Delta and AirTran battle with each other and soon to see the AirTran livery fade away into the sunset like NW, it was a sad day for me.

Actually, it's more than a rumor now. The latest announced is that Delta intends to take the 717s: http://online.wsj.co...712447.html Will be interesting to see how that works out.

I would love to have a 717, infact I wish PMDG would concentrate more on Regional's 717, crj, dash 8's erj's etc etc.