Sign in to follow this  
DeltaMD11

who wants a PMDG 717

who wants a PMDG 717  

363 members have voted

1. 1. who wants a PMDG 717

• yes
    • no

I voted "YES" because I love PMDG aircraft and I could certainly use a B717 HOWEVER I would prefer them to finish the Dash8 they talked about many moons ago. I know a lot of people have asked for it and no I'm not going to use the Majestic one either. Whilst I will purchase the 777 when its released, I'm more of a short haul vpilot mainly because, as a working father of three, my sim time is limited to nights between 8pm and 11pm so, combined with flying on line, etc (plus the usual CTD every now and then), i can only do a 1-2 hour flight from start to end. This is where the NGX comes in handy, however this is also where I'd love to get my hands on a Dash8 purely because, here in Aust, the Dash8s tend do short/medium flights to some weird and wonderful destinations with short runways or interesting approaches which, for me, is better than a 12 hour 10,000ft runway to another 10,000ft runway with ILS.

So please RSR and co.....build the Dash8. Hell, if you can, build an ATR42/72 as well :)

(...) maybe business aircraft like dassault falcon or gulfstream.

A long-range business jet in PMDG quality would be awesome. I support the idea of a Dassault Falcon or Gulfstream.

However, I read somewhere that Gulfstream has already refused to support flight sim developers in creating a representation of their aircraft in FSX. Don't know if they've changed their attitude, though.

A G650 or G550 would definitely rock my socks off. A Falcon 7X or 900LX would be awesome too.

Ah, and no - I for myself don't particularly care about a 717.

(...)

So please RSR and co.....build the Dash8. Hell, if you can, build an ATR42/72 as well :)

I'd love to see a Dornier Do328 turboprop if another turboprop is to be made.

Maybe PMDG don't want to touch the Dash 8 anymore with Majestic already having a Q300 and working on a Q400.

Dave P. Woycek

who wants a pmdg 717

I don't want a 717. But if the're making a 787 than it would be great. (but please after the 777 and 747 !!)

Eric

I want a Boeing 717 soooooo bad, I can taste it! I will buy all of the manuals too if PMDG releases it. Since I already fly the MD11, the learning curve for the 717 will by easy. Kind of a regional version of the MD11.

Right now, it is the main aircraft with a glass cockpit, that is missing from FSX.

bpcw001,

you re right about Gulfstream but this no-support for flightsim came well before FSX ...

i have connections there and it s still a no.

all the best.

Phil

ps : but that s true that after all the big jets a "small" biz will be great ...

Would be pretty cool but not many VA's allow you to fly that anymore :(. I would be more in favour if PMDG looked at the Airbus series after this, there is definitely a need for their quality!

"who wants a PMDG 717?"

Let's be honest, everyone would buy one if the did one.

I would buy any aircraft from PMDG, especially a commercial jet, no matter if a new or an old one, as long as it is as detailed as the NGX or even a bit more.

The problem is, that it takes a significant amount of effort to model any aircraft with all its systems in FSX. The NGX took more than 3 years of development. Good to know that the 777 is progressing that amazingly fast and that PMDG have a code to work with and to increase their development speed.

Stop asking things like, who wants a PMDG A380, A320 or 787 etc. because everyone does. :wink:

Who knows what the future of PMDG looks like...

There is still that one project that "will surprise us guys, coming from PMDG" - like Robert said in Munich.

All in all, I guess everyone dreams of his favorite aircraft being done by PMDG. :Praying:

I actually think the 'surprise' aircraft will be the 727. I don't know why, I just have a feeling.

My own preference though is that they will do a 787, for the same reasons as above; the QW 787 will look great but will be systems 'lite'. I'd love an absolute full simulation of it (plus my VA has a couple 'on order') B) ^_^

FSX Community has been crying ATR since the DAY FSX was RELEASED!

I haven't,

What about a PMDG 787. Now That would be awesome!

Well, what do you think they will do after the 777/747 :P ?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Well I was hoping that the mystery project would be the 787

No, I am not :P the 747 is the queen,

I am pretty sure after the 747 v2 is going to be the 787

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I personally doubt the 787 will come after the 747 unless PMDG as got together easy access to one and full performance data by then. Just not enough of them around for a while yet.

I do hope I am wrong however!

I personally doubt the 787 will come after the 747 unless PMDG as got together easy access to one and full performance data by then. Just not enough of them around for a while yet.

I do hope I am wrong however!

You never know.