Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA v2 news.

If anyone is having trouble with the head movements I suggest you just do this:

1. Use the new RND profiles I created using the manual (ultralight, light, medium and heavy planes) - just refer to the optional folder in this zip: https://dl.dropbox.c...ZCA Cameras.zip

Dan

Many thanks - your profiles are much appreciated.

I not completely understood about what you speak. But I will try to explain the reason of association of two absolutely different functional products - a shake-up + camera manager.

Marniftarr.

Thank you for taking some time to explain this. I appreciate it very much. If it's technical limitations, then so be it.

I am not trying to remove features and functionality of the product that many folks enjoy. Even I may want camera all over the place later on. So that is not, what this is about.

If I don't care for a product, I simply move on, But in this case, the reason I am requesting/whining is that there is something good about this product that I need so I can't just ignore it. I am currently using EZDOK in spite of what I consider annoying camera views. I am just requesting if there is a better way to present it via menu options where I could remove (for me...not for the entire FSX community) the many views and aircraft specific views. (Yes the F1 Cessna Mustang has its own unique set of views by default or maybe that was part of the Cessna Mustang install with its own profile. I don't know that took over my trim button on my yoke).

But hey..this is not the end of the world... so before p!ssing off half the FSX community here... IF it ain't possible... I'll try to live with it. :rolleyes:

Thanks again

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Cause, it merged two basic and different funtionality into one.. head shake and camera views. In FS9 we had these two in two different products. The head shake was a freeware and the camera walk around was another.

Manny, I guess you mentioned there in FS9 they were Active Camera and what was the other one?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Finally, been looking forward for this update. This is great news. Never thought of having the wing cam position like that, nice vid indeed.

Could the effects be simplified as a general setting, say from 1 to 10? If I want to have bumpy runways I could set the RND to 10. Same for the other effects. This would satisfy most users. I find the effects controls to complex.

Greg

DanW, thanks for the ready profiles and the link. Very useful and saves time.

Cheers,

Dirk.

No problem.

I only just got to watch the last video, looks very impressive!

Maybe to help new users you could have a "basic" and "advanced" mode.

Then the basic uses the standard setting but just shifts the dependency graph based upon the planes aircraft.cfg file. Alot of information in the cfg file could apply to a "default" profile, this is how Accu-feel and MCE do their sound effects and callous and monitoring.

The advanced section then can be allowing the further tweaking of settings.

Very great news! And glade you are back! Great effect too!

Only a feature request for WORLD CAMERA: it would be very appreciated a 'click and set' through mouse for creating a new world camera.

Do you remember Active Camera for FS9 when you use approach view feature? It was very useful, especially during final landing. It could be useful to follow the same philosophy to create a new world camera. So if for example I am parked at a gate (or during landing or anywhere in fsx world) and I click out of my window in fsx world I can select that point, then I can switch to that camera world and I can move where I want. I hope you understand what I mean.

Final thing, let we can chose camera world from fsx menu, not only from EZCA panel, it's very annoing and 'dangerous' switch fsx from full screen to windowed mode!

Many thanks!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Manny, I guess you mentioned there in FS9 they were Active Camera and what was the other one?

Thanks,

Dirk.

You know, yesterday I tried looking for that "freeware" in my old PC.. I couldn't find it. I just googled for it...and I can't find it either.

Maybe I am wrong about those two being two different products... It was probably Active Camera that I was using all along...except I may not have utilized its various camera aspects of it. I think I installed and then I had the head latency... I didn't have any complex setup and never bothered with the cameras. I found this old link ...right here in AVISIM forum talking about how we miss the AC functionality in FSX (The head latency part of AC) when FSX was intitially released. I had even posted asking for how things are done in FSX and I am lamenting how I missed AC.

http://forum.avsim.n...-missed-in-fsx/

Hmmmm....

Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Good to see you back Marniftarr, the new wing effect looks terrific.

EZDOK is still one of my favorite FSX Addons that I never fly without, and the only thing I would like an improvement for 2.0 would be:

1. A way to disable the world camera so that I do not accidentally cycle to it.

Even when the little 'C' box is disabled it will cycle next category there and cause scenery/texture reloads if the last time I set a world camera it was in some other part of the world. If I missed some other way to disable this accidental scenery/texture mess please let me know.

PS. Big thanks DanW for your shared profiles, after a recent Win7+FSX reinstall they saved me a bunch of work recreating camera profile.

--John near KPAE

I'm pretty sure the developer has already said earlier in the thread to somebody else who asked exactly the same thing that this is not possible.

Very great news! And glade you are back! Great effect too!

Only a feature request for WORLD CAMERA: it would be very appreciated a 'click and set' through mouse for creating a new world camera.

Many thanks!

Cheers, Andy.

... It was probably Active Camera that I was using all along...

Yes, I would think so.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Good to see you back Marniftarr, the new wing effect looks terrific.

EZDOK is still one of my favorite FSX Addons that I never fly without, and the only thing I would like an improvement for 2.0 would be:

1. A way to disable the world camera so that I do not accidentally cycle to it.

Even when the little 'C' box is disabled it will cycle next category there and cause scenery/texture reloads if the last time I set a world camera it was in some other part of the world. If I missed some other way to disable this accidental scenery/texture mess please let me know.

PS. Big thanks DanW for your shared profiles, after a recent Win7+FSX reinstall they saved me a bunch of work recreating camera profile.

Hi Kludger

To get around the world camera, don't assign to next/prev camera set. Just assign to the first view in cockpit and external.

Eg my hat switch on my throttle I have left is first cockpit view, right is first external, up and down cycle views within.

Only downside is you have to make this assignment on every plane profile.

Then if you want world camera just assign some other button or key to it.

As many have said, nice job and very good product, one that i cannot fly without...

One thought for you..

i wonder is there is possibility for different keyboard speeds on aircraft cameras and on VC cameras. The reason is that i want to be able to move fast outside the aircraft (for example when creating videos and capturing scenes), but i want normal keyboard speeds inbside my vc in order to operate normally...

Is this possible?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

As many have said, nice job and very good product, one that i cannot fly without...

One thought for you..

i wonder is there is possibility for different keyboard speeds on aircraft cameras and on VC cameras. The reason is that i want to be able to move fast outside the aircraft (for example when creating videos and capturing scenes), but i want normal keyboard speeds inbside my vc in order to operate normally...

Is this possible?

+1, ,support for a 2nd keyboard would be great, especially for assigning many different view. There is a free program, hidmacros, thatlet you assig keystroke to a second keyboard, would be appreciated hat EZCA could do the same, so we can handle many more different cameras.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270