Sign in to follow this  
angelekesabe

B 787

Wouldn't count on that, I saw on their facebook they said something along the lines of it won't be out till later next year or so. If it's a dummy version like the 757 then no way I'll get it. Shame their 757 is the way it is or I'd fly it!

Yea the BAE 146 is fantastic, one of the best things I have seen,

System are detailed also [crz winds isa etc]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Ok, I know that asking for a B787 it's too much already.. I was just curious if any company was thinking in doing one.

I believe PMDG will be the one doing it later and will probably be the best one (knowing how good the previous products are). Anyway,

A bit "off-topic": I don't want to deviate the subject of this topic but till today I haven't find any A330/A340 good enough that was worth to buy it.. The most "decent" ones I know are from wilco and CLS. Is there any other company working on them?

Thanks a lot for your opinions.

Ângelo Laranjeira

Every time I see a 787 video or a pic makes me like it even more. It would be great for PMDG to make it one day.

Gavin Price

I would buy it and use it first before making comments like that. Don't rely on someone's crappy YouTube video to make a decision on a purchase.

Agreed, Diego!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Since they have a partnership with Boeing... the info problem becomes irrelevant. It most likely will appear, sometime.

Just not close enough to justify not getting the QW787 though.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

AeroSim have released one already - looks very nice, flies nicely and has a reasonable-looking VC, but none of the sophisticated programming that PMDG have in their aircraft. It is a little on the expensive side, but until there is a B787 as good as the PMDG products, it will do for me!

I did a non-stop flight from Sydney Australia to Dallas USA today and had 39% fuel left, so it would easily have made it non-stop to NYC. It uses FSX flight plans for navigation, and can auto-land (I have not tried it yet).

Have a look at www.aerosim.co.jp for download information.

Here is a pic of my Jetstar livery.

Regards,

ozzieblr

http://www.dropbox.com/s/hag7mde2wxp885j/787JetstarDreamLiner_06.jpg

Cheers,  Brian L Robinson

Flight Simmer since 1983 - loving the brilliant Quality Wings 787 and all PMDG models!!

Guys-

i dont think some of you get it. pmdg will do a 787........IF there is a market for one. its a s simple as that.

Second it doesnt matter if QW is doing one. no more than it matter that ' ifly ' was doing a NG. Chances are slim they will be able to produce a product that the market really wants- in terms of the expectation of high fidelity system modeling. That goes with any developer......

The NGX has revolutionized this small community, and set the standard very high.

Peter Osborn

I've always wondered, if there's not enough info to make a 787, how can PMDG make a 747-8i/F?

They get all their information from Boeing. I think what you said used to be the case. I'm sure now it's not!

Ok, I know that asking for a B787 it's too much already.. I was just curious if any company was thinking in doing one.

Do a search and you will see that a 787 has been released. buy it and be happy!

I've always wondered, if there's not enough info to make a 787, how can PMDG make a 747-8i/F?

747-8 is not, unlike the 787, an all-new aircraft, it is basically an upgrade of 747-400 with a great degree of commoniality. That makes a big difference.

Do a search and you will see that a 787 has been released. buy it and be happy!

i assume you are talking about the Abacus one.. I know that one but it's just a big piece of rubbish with no realism. I still respect a lot those who spent time developing it because I don't know how to do it. However, when I buy something I'm looking for a very good quality. If you are not talking about Abacus, well then I will just shut up .. :D

Seriously thinking about buying this AeroSim 787, what do you guys that have it think of it ?

i assume you are talking about the Abacus one.. I know that one but it's just a big piece of rubbish with no realism. I still respect a lot those who spent time developing it because I don't know how to do it. However, when I buy something I'm looking for a very good quality. If you are not talking about Abacus, well then I will just shut up .. :D

No, I was thinking of the aerosim. Never seen abacus!

This topic needs to be locked, it's unreasonable to discuss another project with so much on PMDG's plate right now!