Sign in to follow this  
UAE77L

Orgasmic 777 sound!

Lads! Go away with yer GE90's and Trent 800's, they got nothing on this bad boy! The PW4000-112

Skip to 1:30 for orgasmic sound ;)

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Im going to kick my wife out and live with one of those!!!

... no comment.... It is just really dumb "orgasmic" sound. Fantasizing over and aircraft (even if it is the T7) is just to much. Women are better. Anyway, nice video but aircraft still can not compare to human women.. :D

Best sound in the world. I'm not looking forward to the day when Delta retires these :(

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

"You ain't heard nuthin' yet!" as they say. This is the most orgasmic sound in the world. No female on the planet can compete!!

Words can't describe this.....Put your volume up to hear these mighty GE90-115B's roar down runway 12R in OMDB.

Is this the soon to be released PMDG 777-200LR ?

Gotta go with Vololiberista...the jets are nice, they sound great on startup and takeoff, but nothing quite beats old radials and v-12s....they sound great the entire flight, from startup to shutdown :lol: you need a camera that can really pick up the 'bass' to really show the sound of a radial...a big radial on takeoff just rumbles through your whole body.

I believe this was the DC-6 used for the PMDG base model...we have a lot to look foward to, listen to that baby pur on the takeoff roll. B) At the end of this one, suggest you watch the Flying Bulls | take-off | DC-6B..that one has some really good 'bass' to it.

for visual as well as auditory experience, nothin quite like a flamin Connie takeoff :wub:

Ok Ok the knives are out! it's War!!!!! This video will destroy your sound card, amplifier and speakers!! :lol:

If you guys are having orgasms listening to jet engines, I should advise you see a doctor?

It's more like the engines sounding like a girl having orgasms. Not us trying to jizz on some engine sounds.