Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

16JUL13 - Planned Server Outages: Don't Panic!

As one aviation legend so aptly said -- "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

Nah wont be coming this week...

spacer.png

I can say that I'm happy !!! :yahoo: 

You make people panic when you say "Don't Panic"  :P

Lol so many popular posts in this thread.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Waiting for release is about as much fun as watching paint dry....except 1000x slower

Soon release, and I am flying to Greece :( 

Gents, we all are excited for T777 but keep in mind sometimes things are way far ahead than we think.

Recall-PMDG MD-11 took 5 years and I could see the alongside excitements which are happening similarly again.

Anyways,Good luck team!

1y329d.jpg

Still, they will take their time :P ........The sad but beneficial truth that we all know  :rolleyes:

What happens when you are rushing to get something done in the real world, in a cockpit?  Do you want that?  

You talk like them taking their time is a bad thing.  Do you want to fall victim to another "oops we released our unfinished product to you, now you are our beta testers" company?  

I'm really not trying to sound mean but it's simple really.  

Also, you could be using sarcasm and it's completely lost on me.  If that is the case I am sorry.  

Hopefully this announcement means that a release will follow shortly thereafter. But we didn't even get a video preview yet. :(

What if I told you (insert matrix meme here) that they might release the video 1 day prior to launch so we can watch while trying to download the following day? 

Gents, we all are excited for T777 but keep in mind sometimes things are way far ahead than we think.

Recall-PMDG MD-11 took 5 years and I could see the alongside excitements which are happening similarly again.

Anyways,Good luck team!

I repeat the 777 is my LIFE

What happens when you are rushing to get something done in the real world, in a cockpit?  Do you want that?  

You talk like them taking their time is a bad thing.  Do you want to fall victim to another "oops we released our unfinished product to you, now you are our beta testers" company?  

I'm really not trying to sound mean but it's simple really.  

Also, you could be using sarcasm and it's completely lost on me.  If that is the case I am sorry.  

What if I told you (insert matrix meme here) that they might release the video 1 day prior to launch so we can watch while trying to download the following day?

What rushing, what sarcasm, what beta testing, what CS stuff are you talking about?  You read half of my post Craig, I said "sad but BENEFICIAL", beneficial for you and me and every PMDG customer, beneficial for PMDG as well, beneficial because at the end of the day we will have an almost bug free addon.

Read my first post here in this thread and always take your time and don't rush your replies.

Nah wont be coming this week...

Agreed... frankly I doubt it will be this month. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

What rushing, what sarcasm, what beta testing, what CS stuff are you talking about? You read half of my post Craig, I said "sad but BENEFICIAL", beneficial for you and me and every PMDG customer, beneficial for PMDG as well, beneficial because at the end of the day we will have an almost bug free addon.

Read my first post here in this thread and always take your time and don't rush your reply.

Holy crap dude.  I've read everything.

Rushing was in the sense that you wanted it now,  It's obvious in your wording.  I never mentioned beta testing, and either did you so why did you mention it?  CS?  Never mentioned that in my post.  

Haha holy cow man you need to chill out.  Relax.  Deep thoughts.  Panel flow.  Runway, speed.  Runway, speed.  Relax.  You will land soon.  

haha  :lol:

OMG I cannot wait until these threads are dead forever...

spacer.png

OMG I cannot wait until these threads are dead forever...

The day that happens..PMDG won't be around. PMDG are the creators of the extreme excitement and anticipation around here, and, to be quite honest...I love the enthusiasm amongst other people for upcoming releases...