Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

16JUL13 - Planned Server Outages: Don't Panic!

Holy crap dude. I've read everything.

Rushing was in the sense that you wanted it now, It's obvious in your wording. I never mentioned beta testing, and either did you so why did you mention it? CS? Never mentioned that in my post.

Haha holy cow man you need to chill out. Relax. Deep thoughts. Panel flow. Runway, speed. Runway, speed. Relax. You will land soon.

haha :lol:

I always avoid arguments because it leads nowhere and It is clear that we argued for a silly misunderstanding. surprisingly we are on the same page regarding PMDG 777 release, so let me end this thing by apologizing on behalf of the two of us to all PMDG and avsim teams and members.

believe it or not, I am relaxed as this one B)

yoga-dog.jpg

OMG I cannot wait until these threads are dead forever...

Ah, but we then move onto 777 expansion and NGX SP releases as well as the 747 v2 development :P

Alaister Kay

Well I choose to panic, so i can save the time when its released to just purchase it ! 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You make people panic when you say "Don't Panic" 
absolutely. it's like the officer behind the police line who tells people to move on because 'there is nothing to see'. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I have panic penciled in for 2300 Zulu today.

spacer.png

I'm sorry Rob... I reject your reality and substitute my own!

:P

Good mythbuster mate.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Half of my hairs will turn gray before this things is released.. <_<

But heh, speaking of experience, looks like 4 to 6 weeks to go.  :P

I just had a panic attack and decided to call 9-1-1.  Before I could spit the words out of my mouth that planned PMDG server outages were the source of my sudden panic (going against RSR's wishes) the person on the other end said I had the wrong number...this is 9-1-2.  DAMN!!

I'm all better now :lol:

Chris Sunseri

I for one, I am patiently waiting to the T7's release and see how it is -- I know youtube will be full of videos once it's released --. When the NGX was relesaed, I waited for the first public "trials" were done and bugs were fixed up and then I bought it... While I was waiting, I enjoyed the YouTube videos...

I don't want to be one that kills the PMDG server because of all the downloads they'll have at once! I'll just be an observer with a root beer on hand at first :)

Well, I'll help contribute into killing the servers   ^_^

[i meant that in a good way]

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I for one, I am patiently waiting to the T7's release and see how it is -- I know youtube will be full of videos once it's released --. When the NGX was relesaed, I waited for the first public "trials" were done and bugs were fixed up and then I bought it... While I was waiting, I enjoyed the YouTube videos...

I don't want to be one that kills the PMDG server because of all the downloads they'll have at once! I'll just be an observer with a root beer on hand at first :)

Reminds me of my first NGX encounter, that was detailed in a forum post under a previous account. I simply purchased the NGX well after the release, and it stayed on my harddrive for a month before I loaded the thing and started flying her.

I hated the 737 till PMDG made one.

But I have loved the T7 well before I thought PMDG would make one.

So I'm bringing the servers down :P

Reminds me of my first NGX encounter, that was detailed in a forum post under a previous account. I simply purchased the NGX well after the release, and it stayed on my harddrive for a month before I loaded the thing and started flying her.

I hated the 737 till PMDG made one.

But I have loved the T7 well before I thought PMDG would make one.

So I'm bringing the servers down :P

You got a point there. But I loved the B737 before PMDG made one. I even waited for the PMDG one and didn't buy the "made in China" one (was that the iFly?).

My point is, when I buy it, even though I KNOW it will be a virtuously out-of-bug release (I know our Capt'n and first officers are working hard on that right now) I still want to see the first flight of it in youtube...see what the first customers say, and see what Air Daily X has to say about it ^_^ :lol: B)