Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

EZCA File for 777

Hi All,

Is there a EZCA file for the 777?... It would make things much easier with the virtual cockpit

Thanks

Andrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Import your NGX camera set (.ecs) and make some adjustments using the edit feature.

Hi Andrew,

I was looking this as well, however, I played around with her last night, setting up my EZCA and actually it did not take too  much of my time, (and im not definitely a pro on this)although I only made the VC cameras and not the outside ones. Well worth setting it up.

Im sure you get a good EZCA setup file while AoA finishes its 777 training video :rolleyes:

Cheers

Check out Froogles facebook page.  He's uploaded a real good set.  I downloaded yesterday, they work great.

You don't want the DHM and there is a reason it's turned off. Causes lots of problems.

Check out Froogles facebook page.  He's uploaded a real good set.  I downloaded yesterday, they work great.

could you please share the link to download it? i coudn't find it. in notes i only see 2 files which are for axe320 and mjdashq400

would appreciate ur help

thanks

swadeep

Sirs,

I have a problem with EZCA - it doesn't work with 777, it works well with all other planes.

Any ideas ?

I've got EZCA working very well in the VC. I've got it very neatly set up. However, as soon as I switch to the Aircraft category, ECZA just shows a skeleton of the VC! Trying to figure out what's happening at the moment.

Regards

Rynardt

Artur did you run the EZCA configurator since you said it doesn't work with the 777?  You have to run that program each time you install a new aircraft.

I bought it in the wee hours of the morning and copied over my MD-11EZCA camera files which were surprisingly synched up well with the 777 already with just a few minor adjustments.  Very spiffy

Yes, i run configuration tool, but it looks like EZCA do not see 777. I cannot define any view.

How to check if EZCA knows that 777 is there ?

ALT-ENTER your FSX screen so it's not full sized, then hit SHIFT D so the EZCA box opens up and you should see B777 under aircraft title where you can set up and define all your cameras, etc

did you run ezdok config tool after the install of the 777?

Doh! Can't believe I missed that step!

Thanks, this has resolved my strange "Skeleton" problem.

Rynardt

That's an easy step to miss Rynardt B)

Artur...above the B777L you should see the words "CONNECTED and ACTIVE"  Are those yellow meaning switched on?  Perhaps you can post a screen shot.

I have TrackIR, will this conflict with the views of EZDock?  In other words, will these 2 apps fight with other as to what views to show?  Cheers.

I have TrackIR, will this conflict with the views of EZDock?  In other words, will these 2 apps fight with other as to what views to show?  Cheers.

no, in fact they work wonderfully well together, once you get the hang of it.

Yes, i run configuration tool, but it looks like EZCA do not see 777. I cannot define any view.

How to check if EZCA knows that 777 is there ?

Funnily enough I set up all my EZDok camera views today from a great youtube turorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XHEuQmbRpQ

Now I can switch views within the cockpit just like the AOA video :)

After running the EZCA Config tool, I loaded one of my NGX profiles and , with just a few minutes of minor adjustments, got all of the VC and exterior views perfect. EzDok is a must have for the 777.