Sign in to follow this  
Interpaul

Fuel disagree / Insufficient fuel

There may be something here that we're looking into.

:huh: So this isn't intentional then?

What the FMS thought I had, vs. what the FUEL synoptic page said I had, was lower (which is OK). I didn't get the fuel disagree message though. The FMS ended up about 3500 lbs lower than the totalizer, over 8 and bit hours.

Best regards,

Robin.

It won't allow entries that would be lesser than the assumed fueling time.

Refueling time was something like 17-18 mins, I also tried to enter 25 minutes and 40 minutes, but it wasn't having any of it, it wanted 1:30 and wouldn't budge... Would make a great negotiator...  :P

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

So this isn't intentional then?

What the FMS thought I had, vs. what the FUEL synoptic page said I had, was lower (which is OK). I didn't get the fuel disagree message though. The FMS ended up about 3500 lbs lower than the totalizer.

A minor difference is to be expected, but when the fuel loader that comes with the plane is creating errors outside of failures, it's something to look into.

Refueling time was something like 17-18 mins, I also tried to enter 25 minutes and 40 minutes, but it wasn't having any of it, it wanted 1:30 and wouldn't budge... Would make a great negotiator... 

Hmm... that doesn't make sense...

I used 70 min the other day, and 50 min at some point before.  Both were fine.

Kyle Rodgers

Hmm... that doesn't make sense...

I used 70 min the other day, and 50 min at some point before.  Both were fine.

Maybe it's this long turn panel state thing you mentioned in the other thread? It did this yesterday as well, but then it also worked for a bit. I'm just sitting here confused TBH...  :wacko:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Yes, I ve had this same issue various times.

I also noticed that it continues to keep topping up the fuel to, so sitting there with the APU running, I can sit there all the time and still have whatever the amount of fuel I uploaded, as soon as the APU burns some, the groundops tops it up again.

Fairly reproducable

1. Load up "Short Turn" Panel state
  2. Load fuel and fly somewhere - no problems
  3. Save panel state
  4. Shut down sim, Restart PC
  5. Open Sim, load the save state from step 3.
  6. Refuel with the "Load Fuel" page in FS actions, and not Ground Ops
  7. Start an engine: = Fuel disagree/insufficient fuel message
  8. Tot Fuel - Calc Fuel = The amount of fuel you used in step 2.

Cround Operations is a complete bust for me.  Tried it twice with no usable refueling.

I may be doing something wrong.  Plus you cannot stop ground operations once it starts.

Cheers,

Don Emerson

I do have GSX, but havn't been using it with the odd door config issues (it doesn't know doors are open). GSX has also crashed a few times and taken Coatl/FSDT down with it (barren buildingless KORD as a result.) I havn't seen other people talking about that though, so I might just need to update

I have no issues  in using  gsx  with  the t7  at all,  did you get  the messages  sometimes  to add the updates   when your  connected to fsx  and  do you install or  you simply ignore  them. Best bet  is  to download  the latest  addon manager  from fsdt  and install it  hopefully this will fix your issues. If not  if you post in the fsdt forum  the dev   will hopefully get back to you with the fix 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Fairly reproducable

1. Load up "Short Turn" Panel state
  2. Load fuel and fly somewhere - no problems
  3. Save panel state
  4. Shut down sim, Restart PC
  5. Open Sim, load the save state from step 3.
  6. Refuel with the "Load Fuel" page in FS actions, and not Ground Ops
  7. Start an engine: = Fuel disagree/insufficient fuel message
  8. Tot Fuel - Calc Fuel = The amount of fuel you used in step 2.

iam using that short panel state as a modified (secured the AC, switched all off) for the broken original cold&dark state which load by default, i also did the other steps more than 10 times now because these are the steps i normaly use and i never got to the problem, i didnt at all.

edit: there is one difference next to the altered cold&dark panel state, if i load a panel state manualy, i mostly do that by just loading the FSX save, where the regarding T7 panel state is loaded automatical then.

JG

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

...today i got to the same insufficient fuel problem,

i loaded the saved flight, loaded fuel manualy, no problem. As i was in cruise, i prepared ground ops for the next flight using 35 minutes and 13600kg. While at the destination gate and after ground ops was done, the panel was compl. prepared, i started engine nr.2 and got that insuffcient fuel warning 1st time at all.

it seams it only trigger using ground ops or adding fuel manualy using FSX interface (as i read here), i normaly disagree using FSX to refuel using addon planes which have tools for that.

...could it be that ground ops and "fsx refuel" use the same way to refuel the plane which lead to the problem ?

JG

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

i do not use ground operations and i have also the same Problem. Its clearly a turn around problem i have now 3 different panel states with this problem.

• Upvote 1

It's on the list now, we'll figure it out.

excellent news. suffering from same problem. wrong fuel calculation

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Regarding custom turnaround times...

The minimum is 35 minutes. Any number below this will be rejected by the system. Anything 35 or above will be accepted (but might not work due to refuelling time).