Sign in to follow this  
ActiveSky

News about the update?

Still loving that people are downvoting posts simply because they don't agree with them.

There's a vast difference between disagreeing civilly and disagreeing petulantly. I'll at least admit there are other viewpoints if they're backed up reasonably. In another thread I noted some people prefer ATC add-ons over network ATC. Even though I despise the former, there are definitely merits to them.

If I destroy your argument simply because it's weak, why not counter it by coming back with a better argument, or at least bow out gracefully without the knife in the back?

:ph34r: Oh man, he picked apart my argument because it was nonsense. I don't have anything to come back with, so I'll just downvote him. That'll teach him! :ph34r:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowardice

Haven't you mentioned that this arguing has been hashed out enough already? Because I think it's hilarious that you have more posts than anyone else in this thread. You act like God has given you this terrible burden to be The One True Prophet, when in reality you could step out of this thread at any time.

Haven't you mentioned that this arguing has been hashed out enough already? Because I think it's hilarious that you have more posts than anyone else in this thread. You act like God has given you this terrible burden to be The One True Prophet, when in reality you could step out of this thread at any time.

It's a terrible burden, this.  It truly keeps me up at night.

Really, what burden are you referring to, and where am I exhibiting that it's mine to carry?

I'm only stepping back in because I appreciate a good debate, and if I think someone is posting something that has little basis in reality, I'll call them out on it.

Kyle Rodgers

I did try to get this plane in air without a crash but nope always FSX crash and that tested with 2 diffrent GPU's aswell ATI and Nvidia. while NGX and aerosft airbus keeps me on 100 FPS and the PMDG T777 drops under 10 FPS. and result in a crash.

I give PMDG 1 and last try if there is a update comming and if this get fixed i wil fly it but if not i keep it of my HDD like i do atm aswell i dont like buggy planes especialy when its overpriced.

Overpriced? Why did you buy it then? If you have the NGX you knew what you were getting.

People complain Here ! I bought the Airbus A330 of BB i opeend ticket asked in frm and i still need an answer a product paid  45 and plus euro and still at version 0.66 and noone give u answers on post threads and so on. Same with CS 777 moths to arrive at version 1 then 1.21 and still full of bugs and it semms for them it is sucha wonderful perfect product that dont need anything else. At least i am able to fly the 777 without any major issue the warning light problem never had it even if i start in dark and cold. And other provlems about the the ilsfrequency before departing i press del and goes into park. Other problems of fix or hotfix will be appreciated but i am sure now it is perfect compared to many products that are already at version 1.7 or more. I have the Aibusx X it is released the SP then soon the day after the hotfix at the end u get lost .

There's no show-stopping errors in the initial 777 release, because PMDG took their time to make sure the release version was READY. Yes, there may be one or two bugs here but in my own experience it has never crashed my FSX (apart from once when I went fiddling with the individual .ini files for my aircraft) and it seems to be that way for the very silent majority.

Personally, I'd be a lot more excited for an update on the 747v2 because the 777 is working so well for me.

So far enjoying mine as well but i wun buy their 747 v2 or another product if they dun support P3D. Everyone needs to move on its almost 2014!. You might say its the EULA but i think its a agreement they made with boeing (where they got their goodies) Its kinda sad but for now T7 is phenomenal. 

The PMDG T7 is just fine in comparison to other T7's out there now... Just minor tweaks and adjustments...They are not sleeping over it. I'm sure they'll put it out there when damn good and ready.

Point three is based on hearsay evidence, absent any official publications from Boeing specifically using apologetic language.  'Profusely' is being used to simply hyperbolize the argument.  Similarly, perfection was neither promised, nor asserted, so the label is again being used to hyperbolize the argument.

Sorry, I didn't know you worked for Boeing or the airlines who had insight knowledge on these. I am not sure how connected you are with either Boeing or the airlines, I have to assume no. 

Even if you are not connected, you would have seen public statements from Boeing to this regard. Even as recently as the Dubai Airshow where Boeing continues to admit problems. 

Before you start telling others to use facts, I think you should do so yourself. Your argument on Boeing didn't even hold water. 

Let's have a truly honest discussion instead of you using vitriol languages. Look at ourselves in the mirror? 

And the works go on....It will be ready when it is ready.....

I feel like a mushroom....kept in the dark and fed on $°_t....lol

2 months with no word isnt really how the game works..oh wait its a digi DL..so yes, yes thats how it works cuz we aint got a leg to stand on. We Cant ask for a refund, but they are allowed to keep us in the dark on progress with an update for bug fixes. Its scandolouse.Thier deerest product ever and as a " thanks for supporting us" we are treated like this. Seems like the extra pumped up revenue breeds lazyness...thats how it LOOKS from the outside to sum1 who doesnt care about thier feeling...i see them as a company, not family or my next door neighbour, and as with any other reputable company on the planet, i want what i have payed for from that company and if there is a delay i want to know about it. Alas, we wait...

Even if you are not connected, you would have seen public statements from Boeing to this regard. Even as recently as the Dubai Airshow where Boeing continues to admit problems. 

Admitting problems isn't apologizing profusely.  There's a huge difference between:

"We are deeply sorry for the issues that continue to occur with this new aircraft." (Normal)

...and...

"We are very, truly, indebted to you as customers.  We are very, very sorry about the delays that are being caused." (Profuse)

Before you start telling others to use facts, I think you should do so yourself. Your argument on Boeing didn't even hold water. 

Nice try, but the burden of proof lies on the one bringing claims against someone.  In your case, you brought claims against PMDG using Boeing as an example, citing zero facts from either.  If you're not using facts, the person calling you out doesn't need to show up with facts to ask for yours.  I asked for yours, stating simply that, without specific examples, I find your claims very hard to believe.  I was not stating, however, that I had verifiable proof that they didn't exist.  Those are vastly different statements.

Let's have a truly honest discussion instead of you using vitriol languages. Look at ourselves in the mirror? 

That's funny seeing that you're the one saying PMDG was "silent" and has not communicated at all to their customers.  Both are false.

...and since you want honest, facts from me:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418750-pmdg-777-issue-tracking-thread-read-before-posting/

The linked thread contains printed words, which is a form of communication.  The post was written by Ryan, who is from PMDG.  Those two facts combined verifiably refute your earlier claim.

Additionally, Ryan has contributed 300+ posts (13 pages of 25 returns) between the release day and today.  Again, words being communication, and Ryan being an official representative of PMDG, I'd hardly call that "silent."

Nice try though.

Kyle Rodgers

KzvvZba.jpg

Aerosft airbus extended.

How about post screenshot of the ngx over land and over a major airport below 8000feet

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Nice try, but the burden of proof lies on the one bringing claims against someone.  In your case, you brought claims against PMDG using Boeing as an example, citing zero facts from either.  If you're not using facts, the person calling you out doesn't need to show up with facts to ask for yours.  I asked for yours, stating simply that, without specific examples, I find your claims very hard to believe.  I was not stating, however, that I had verifiable proof that they didn't exist.  Those are vastly different statements.

C'mon. Can you please be a man and tell me how wrong my facts were? You incorrectly compared Boeing and PMDG. That's a fact, no? You got called out on it and you are just denying how bad your analogies are. 

Boeing did apologize profusely. I am sorry you are not invited to those meetings and conversations in private. You probably cannot associate monetary compensation that Boeing had to give out. I know now that you really have no idea what goes on in business and behind the scene. 

BTW, did you even catch the full press conference where Boeing conducted specifically in Japan on the 787 debacles? Were you there when they met with ANA and JAL? Apparently you did not even bother because you didn't catch Boeing apologizing. You probably also didn't catch how culturally significant about doing that press conference in Japan. 

I'm sorry, but you should really be a honest person about this whole situation. You act like a know-it-all which is the problem with some here who constantly tell customers who really are having issues that they are idiots. That they should vote with their wallets and all that crap. However, these are customers who really care and provide honest feedback. But to see know-it-alls like you to tell them to F off, it is truly saddening. Is that what PMDG stands for??

Boeing would never do that. Most credible businesses would never do that. Organizations who truly care about listening to customers' legit concerns and actually learn from it, do not act like you.

The fact that people kept coming back here posting similar concerns mean PMDG really need to have an introspection on why many people are unhappy. 

You can keep up with your current facade on how you can demolish people. If that's all you care about, I guess I am so sorry for you. I have no intention of demolishing PMDG, only to want them to step up.