Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

BA Boeing 777-300ER (Beta Preview)

Please give him some slack as he has explained English is not his first language. Misinterpretations do occur all the time, in life.

Even if he didn't mean it as a joke we are laughing.  We are laughing with him, not at him.  Nothing wrong there.  The joke even though unintentional is hilarious.  However, with a keen eye like that and attention to the language and wording used, he is going places, so who is laughing now?  Maybe work in ATC?  

I love this part of the forum.  I call it the "imminent release" phase where we see the elusive "betas" come out of their shell, spilling "secrets".  It won't be long now until we have more excruciating threads to read from people who don't love the masterpiece. Let's enjoy these final days. 

Hi everyone will the 777-200ER be a part of the package with the 300ER or will that come at a later time?

Kyle Richardson

✈✈ F L Y D E L T A J E T S ✈✈

Gentlemen, chill out, I never intended to troll nor compare, but my comment was based on this line from EGLL77W post;

"Oh, some screenies from the flight so far!"

And if you have understood otherwise my apologies because english my second language and I took (flight) as flying only.

My bad. :wacko: Anyway it's great to see peoples attention on possibly bugs or mistakes.

It's great, until you're at least vaguely the focus of attention, and then it's a constant flow of "you did X wrong!"  Honestly part of it is a good thing, because it gives me fodder for future video topics, but at the same time it's almost like simmers think it's some competition...except nobody hands out trophies, or gold stars...

Sorry, I know I'm being overly sensitive, but if you got stuff like this every other day, you'd begin to take issue with it, too.  Many times, the attempted "proving of wrongness" isn't at all correct anyway...this case as a point...

It's a screenshot.

In the case of beta stuff, it's usually being provided because someone asked for it, and not to show technical accuracy.

If it were a thread titled "This is How People Should Fly the 777," then you might have an argument.  Here, though, someone's doing people a favor in showing off something they'd otherwise not be seeing.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...

Kyle Rodgers

She's a beauty! Have been on G-STBB and is certainly one awesome peice of machinery!

It's great, until you're at least vaguely the focus of attention, and then it's a constant flow of "you did X wrong!"  Honestly part of it is a good thing, because it gives me fodder for future video topics, but at the same time it's almost like simmers think it's some competition...except nobody hands out trophies, or gold stars...

Sorry, I know I'm being overly sensitive, but if you got stuff like this every other day, you'd begin to take issue with it, too.  Many times, the attempted "proving of wrongness" isn't at all correct anyway...this case as a point...

It's a screenshot.

In the case of beta stuff, it's usually being provided because someone asked for it, and not to show technical accuracy.

If it were a thread titled "This is How People Should Fly the 777," then you might have an argument.  Here, though, someone's doing people a favor in showing off something they'd otherwise not be seeing.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...

God, you talk too much to explain a simple thing and that what makes people like me get lost.

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

God, you talk too much to explain a simple thing and that what makes people like me get lost.

If you think about it, I answer with so many words and so many extra details because people are always trying to pick out errors and so on.  I can no longer just say "GPS does not provide real-time data."  I have to explain the detail of what that means, and why, and how IRS provides the supplemental data lest I have someone come in and call me out for supposed inaccuracies (instead of attempting to be brief for once in my life).

In other words, I answer the way I do because of people exhibiting the same behavior you did in the pictures above...

Kyle Rodgers

ooh ooh if this is a request thread PIA 773 please :) u could prob guess I was gonna say that!!!

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

If you think about it, I answer with so many words and so many extra details because people are always trying to pick out errors and so on.  I can no longer just say "GPS does not provide real-time data."  I have to explain the detail of what that means, and why, and how IRS provides the supplemental data lest I have someone come in and call me out for supposed inaccuracies (instead of attempting to be brief for once in my life).

In other words, I answer the way I do because of people exhibiting the same behavior you did in the pictures above...

That other guy was out of line. Bordering on rude actually. As Kyle says, be thankful your getting any screenshots at all.