Sign in to follow this  
dukeav

Traffic Optimizer for P3D

I have the previous version and hadn't gotten a single crash or math overflow...very stable.

Gregg 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I have the previous version and hadn't gotten a single crash or math overflow...very stable.

Gregg 

What OS do you have and is boat traffic on or off?

Boat traffic is on...Windows 7...FSX sp2.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Thanks Duke! Latest version fixed my crashes on startup (i.e. either on the scenario setup screen, or on load progress). :drinks:

Hi

I am testing this application, but, I have installed SimConnect 10.0.61637.0. When launching AirTrafficManager I get a Message saying Could Not Load File or Assembly .... SimConnect, Version=10.0.61242.0

How can I get this SimConnect version?

Regards, David.

Id really like an option to make AI traffic static at the gate... So rather than having AI traffic moving and potentially landing at the same time as you, keep the AI traffic parked at the gate. When the SIM loads, it would load aircraft at the gate but they wouldn’t move.

- Stephen Sandwell

NG_Aviator

Duke, this is perhaps the best add-on I've ever installed - thanks, Rick

• Upvote 1

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

I'm still getting some math overflow error (divide by zero?) and the occassional CTD. 

Gregg Seipp

Dear DukeSan27, congratulations for creating this excellent program!

You allow me to publish the link to this topic in the Brazilian forum Voovirtual?

Regards, Erik

Hi

I am testing this application, but, I have installed SimConnect 10.0.61637.0. When launching AirTrafficManager I get a Message saying Could Not Load File or Assembly .... SimConnect, Version=10.0.61242.0

How can I get this SimConnect version?

Regards, David.

I too am getting a similar error when trying to load the program.

Not sure whether same simconnect version error, as I'm afraid I didn't write it down, but I just can't get the program to start.

I am using FSX:SE.

Concerned by installing different simconnect in case FSX:SE stops working.

Could someone please advise how to get this program working in FSX: SE?

Thanks

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Further to my above post.

I have noticed further back in the forum that to fix this type of error one should install the "simconnect.MSI" from the legacy folder in the SDK directory.

However, I also understand that FSX Steam made changes to the simconnect program, so I am reluctant to install a simconnect from a legacy folder in case it corrupts changes in FSX:SE.

Could someone please advise how to proceed to overcome simconnect errors in FSX Steam when starting this program?

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Can anyone help?  PLEASE

This forum seems to have gone quiet!

I keep trying to get the program working but always get the following error when starting the program, and then it just closes.

System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The Error is: Could not loaf file or assembly 'Miscrosoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect, Version=10.0.61242.0,........................"

Unquote

Thanks in advance

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Stuart,

Sounds like an incompatible version of SimConnect. Without being rude are you sure you have the right version and that all SimConnect versions required are installed? There is a FSX version too. It sounds like you're trying to install the P3D one in FSX.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks Ray for responding.

I haven't tried to install any simconnect version other than that which would have been installed automatically when installing FSX Steam.

How do I install the correct simconnect version? I still have the FSX SDK from the boxed FSX Delux version.

Also would any install of the original FSX Simconnect upset the FSX Steam version?

Your help in trying to get this program working for me is much appreciated.

Cheers

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Hi Stuart,

looking back through this thread the author hasn't commented since 22 Nov and that is before FSX:SE was available.

I haven't seen any posts from people who have successfully installed it in FSX:SE. But are you aware you're posting in the P3D forum? There is a separate thread in the FSX forum. I'm not sure if the one version runs on both sims. Have you tried it in FSX:MS?

As I understand it any program that relies on SimConnect requires a specific version, not just any. The SimConnect version released with FSX:SE will be different (and therefore incompatible) with Traffic Optimiser. It requires different versions but I couldn't tell you precisely which one. I'm not sure if you will be able to install earlier versions of SimConnect as they may look for the existence of FSX:MS.

Until the author returns I'm not sure anyone can clear up your problem, sorry.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather