Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!

ATTENTION!

We will be having a 50% off sale starting at midnight tonight. This sale will last until Saturday night at midnight. All of our products with the exception of the KA 350i, the F-4E and the MD530F are on sale at 50% off!

Get them while they're hot!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Am about to pull the trigger on the King Air 350i and the B55, but before I do so, I'd like to know, will they work in FSX-SE? If affirmative, I'm in to buy.

Am about to pull the trigger on the King Air 350i and the B55, but before I do so, I'd like to know, will they work in FSX-SE? If affirmative, I'm in to buy.

Both of these product's installers have been updated to allow installation into FSX:SE either as Stand-Alone or Side-by-Side configuration.

IOW, if you have both FSX:MS (disk) and FSX:SE installed, choose Side-by-Side, otherwise choose Stand-Alone.

Thanks, Fr Bill. As soon as I have landed the CS707-300C freighter into Poland, will be moseying over to MilViz's. Your most helpful reply has made my mind.

I was thinking of buying the 732 just a couple days ago for p3d v2.x......Lets just say I am no longer thinking!

Thanks for the sale

Just a FYI: the KA, the F-4E and the Md530F are not on sale.

The 310 and Baron are very cool. own them both and highly recommend.. I grabbed the 407 chopper, my first FSX rotary add on!.. Now if I can just figure out how to fly the frigging thing!!!

Went to purchase the King Air 350 i and I get a message that the combined FSX/P3D package is sold out. Eh? How can a digital download sell out? Is this real?

It's sold out because it's not on the 50% off sale. Neither is the Md530f nor the F-4e.

The site and all the announcements do clearly state that.

My debit/credit card wont work on Paypal but it works on some other pay-sites. Sad to see I wont be able to get anything on sale right now. Maybe some other time then. ^_^

Happy weekend guys.

ATTENTION!

We will be having a 50% off sale starting at midnight tonight. This sale will last until Saturday night at midnight. All of our products with the exception of the KA 350i, the F-4E and the MD530F are on sale at 50% off!

Get them while they're hot!

I just bought both the 737 and the 407. I won't have time to install them until tonight but I wanted to let you know that I was not able to put both into my checkout cart and then checkout. The site would not let me put any purchases in the cart and keep shopping. It always showed an empty cart. I had to make individual purchases and head directly to checkout and PayPal in order to purchase them, i.e. I had to make two separate purchases. I purchased them with a windows XP machine running the Firefox browser. The problem may be with my machine but I wanted to let you know in case it was a problem with your site or paypal as I expect the credit card transaction charges are higher for you with 2 separate purchases.

Ted 

Ha so you guys convinced me. I just bought the 407 also. If it has a better flight model than previous FSX helicopters then I will enjoy it. Helos should not be simple to fly....they are not in real life.

I fly the DCS Huey a lot in multiplayer and really love the challenge. The DCS Huey is not for the light hearted. Best understand the vortex ring.

Just saw this sale.  I would like to buy the C310.  Anyone know what time zone the "by midnight January 31" is in reference to?