Sign in to follow this  
Pete Dowson

FSUIPC version 4.939 is ready now for Prepar3D version 2.5

This time I think LM managed to avoid the clash between its releases and my holidays!

But only just!

I'm off to Sri Lanka on Friday but I am sure that version 4.939 of FSUIPC4, just released, will be fine with P3D version 2.5 which I am sure must be imminent.

Good flying!

Pete Dowson

Dont miss Kandy and Sygiria.... Have a nice trip....

We stay in Kandy a couple of nights. We've been before -- last February in fact. Climbed right to the top of Sigiriya -- not bad for a 71 year old. I'm 72 this year so I'm not sure I'll do it again! ;-)

It's predominantly a steam train expedition, travelling everywhere with steam (well, except the hilly line south of Kandy where it'll be diesel as they won't allow the steam locos up there any more). We're going again because this time they have three locos working (only 1.2 last time -- don't ask!), and the line is now open all the way north, to Jaffna. :-)

Pete

But only just!

I tried to find some show stoppers to push it back a week so you'd be away ... but I came up empty.

Thanks Pete.

Cheers, Rob. 

We stay in Kandy a couple of nights. We've been before -- last February in fact. Climbed right to the top of Sigiriya -- not bad for a 71 year old. I'm 72 this year so I'm not sure I'll do it again! ;-)

It's predominantly a steam train expedition, travelling everywhere with steam (well, except the hilly line south of Kandy where it'll be diesel as they won't allow the steam locos up there any more). We're going again because this time they have three locos working (only 1.2 last time -- don't ask!), and the line is now open all the way north, to Jaffna. :-)

Pete

Thanks Pete and have a good trip and stay ;-)

LOL! I was wondering if they'd get the timing right this time!

Have a safe and fun trip Pete!

Vic