Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

FlyToronto is out

Will be getting this ASAP.

Hope the surrounding photo scenery blends with FTX Global textures or an option exists..........

It looks great but does not include CYTZ as many had hoped for. Not complaining! Just saying!

Installing now!

Lots of pictures on Flytampa's website fourm. 

Looks amazing!

trying out Flytoronto.  Sitting at gate 171.  lots of options there is a conf. tool when downloading.  I have many option enabled and using PMDG 777.  the frames are awesome not sure about VAS yet.

I am running ASN.

On FSX

NO FTX Global or any Orbx add-on

I have an i7 860

Asus GTX 750 card

Performance is very good for me much better than expected

I just purchased it but have to wait until tonight to try it out.  I really really hope the VAS usage is reasonable.

Yes very cool.  I am sitting in my office at the end of runway 23 and its -21C today.  Last thing I want to see is snow blowing anywhere.

Downloading now, going to use the "lite" texture pack as FT says you should if you're using PMDG REX Global.

Doesa Ctrl-J jetways work with FT or do I need AES for it?

I really really hope the VAS usage is reasonable.

My hope exactly. After my problems with Fly Copenhagen I learned to be very careful with new purchases.

Anyway, the screenshots look awesome, as usual. Feast for the eyes. And these animated ORBX-like humans...

FlyTampa - a purchase without question regardless of what airport it actually is. Fantastic detail, great performance. Thanks, Flyampa!

Having a look at VAS it never went above 3.3 GB. I have no AI traffic and this was during the day. The same conditions as mentioned in above post

the frames are awesome

Jeez.. something must have gone astray in my install then. I turned off all the animations in the configurator and went with the lite textures and my frames aren't so good. :huh:

Yes very cool.  I am sitting in my office at the end of runway 23 and its -21C today.  Last thing I want to see is snow blowing anywhere.

Hey where do you work? I used to work at 452 Attwell Drive right underneath the landing path for runway 23 facing the approaching aircraft. Best office I ever worked in.

After working there you really get to know the flight schedules and knew what aircraft was coming next. 

I am on Tomken road just south of Derry.  So I guess technically I am near the threshold of 05.

Noticed also scenery is 30 dollars US - very fair price for this - have to pick this up tonight for sure - well done flytampa

Hi yah Mark - hope all is well

Yeah something must be up with your install. Not only good frames but very smooth not choppy at all. The only little hiccup in the frames was starting the engines and starting push back with GSX

I get great frames with the Lite textures and no 'extra eye candy' animations turned on. Its a really good rendition, especially all the surrounding areas.

Its a beast with 100% UT2 traffic though.  :Just Kidding:

One question: I turned off the static vehicles option in the config panel but I still see a lot of parked cars etc. Are they supposed to still be there?

I am on Tomken road just south of Derry.  So I guess technically I am near the threshold of 05.

Yep that's on the other side.....one thing I always wondered is what ever happened to Mister Sauga?

I live in New Zealand now so I don't have to deal with that -21 anymore 

Cheers