Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

AI Controller 1.4 (SID, Jet Route, STAR and Final Approach) (New) Beta

Is it possible and if so an option to have a specific nominated Gate at the destination airport reserved for the Users aircraft on arrival and locked off from AI use? 

It would add to the immersion as when using RCv4  it is possible to identify the arriving gate before you start and receive ground clearance to taxi to it on arrival. This would enable the Gate to be available to GSX as well. 

Saves 'blowing' up the obstructing aircraft with the FSUIPC option - especially when given my aim the wrong plane can be obliterated in error.

At FSDT KDFW I was just going to watch the traffic so I was sitting next to the runway and the planes started to taxi out. One plane took off but then the one that taxied into position just sat there. This then caused a landing plane to do this really odd like low fly by of the runway and it drifted into like the middle of the grass between the runways.

I'm at FSDT KDFW right now testing some new features, I'll keep a lookout for this behavior.  Thanks!

-Roland

I'm noticing that my AI aircraft are landing in extremely short distances- and are able to almost always make the first runway turnoff- this conflicts them with traffic taxiing to the active. Any way to lengthen the rollout?

Yes, there's some options like rollout slowdown scalar in the final options screen.  What airport and runway were you seeing this (default or add-on)?

-Roland

just tested EKCH and I saw it there to

OK, I'll check it out (I just have the default EKCH).  One thing is for sure, this program shows promise flying published missed approach procedures if I ever get around to adding that feature.   B)  

-Roland

I am noticing while testing it that it does not take into account anymore the JET or PROP that you can add in front of the STAR or SID names. I have lots of my Jet AIs using SID or STARs for props and it is quie annoying.

Hope you can fix that for next version

Yes, that is already fixed for the next version.  Sorry about that, I broke the feature in the alpha release.

Is it possible and if so an option to have a specific nominated Gate at the destination airport reserved for the Users aircraft on arrival and locked off from AI use? 

I'm switching over to gate selection according to standard ADE design methods.  I think ADE has a way to make gates available only to the user, lock gates or something.  The next version will also fix the bug where the addon/scenery folder (where user ADE files reside) is not read.

-Roland

OK, I'll check it out (I just have the default EKCH).  One thing is for sure, this program shows promise flying published missed approach procedures if I ever get around to adding that feature.   B)  

-Roland

Cheers, Roland!

Just so you know, I use the payware version of EKCH. But so far it happens at EDDF, EDDL, and EKCH. Have not tested at other airports (maybe I should do that). So right now, 14A is not usable for me and I reverted to 13B.

In my opinion it is not necessary do switch the whole language to english, the issue i  just the decimalcaracter.

Many languages write 100(comma)49. But in this case it must be 100(.)49
Therefor you just need to change the comma into a Period (.) in the "advanced settings" of the systemlanguage. At least i did it so and it works.
But Roland promissed that he want to revise his code to eliminate this issue. Nevertheless, a lot of other programs need that setting as well.

I have the same problem described by the Italian fellow, so if Roland will revise the 

code will be great news.

Thank you again for your outstanding program!

Hello.

I have discovered that the planes ready to enter on runway to take off never stop when some aiplane is on final to land. This last one, is always sent to hold (even if its very very near to runway).

i can see that there is an option that has to see with the distance to runway in wich the planes on final go-around. But i cant discover waht options makes the same on aiplanes in the airport before taking off (hold shorts)

How could i set to make true the "Hold short" on taxi until the one on final its landed?

thank you!

Thanks for the answer - would it be possible to implement a sort of choice option in the future. One of the problems is that FSX is not very realistic when it comes to RW choice. It, as far as i know, only considers the wind... in real life also taxidistance and other parameters like Noise Abaitment come in to the decision which runways will be used.... Would be a really great addition to your already superb program. I'm really enjoing it!

Thanks for the suggestion, this feature has been added to the next version I'm now testing.  If the user for whatever reason dislikes the current landing runway, which is based on prevailing winds, the user will be able to enter a runway designator (e.g, 32R) in AIMonitor to override all wind-based landing runway selections.  All arriving AI will immediately break from their existing patterns (e.g., STARs, finals) and obtain new patterns that correspond to the forced landing runway.  The emphasis is on IMMEDIATELY.  The AI will immediately switch to the new patterns, there will be no gradual transition (i.e.,, AI will NOT continue to land on the "old" landing runway during a runway change-over transition period.)   I think this will be a very useful new feature.

-Roland

Thanks for the suggestion, this feature has been added to the next version I'm now testing.  If the user for whatever reason dislikes the current landing runway, which is based on prevailing winds, the user will be able to enter a runway designator (e.g, 32R) in AIMonitor to override all wind-based landing runway selections.  All arriving AI will immediately break from their existing patterns (e.g., STARs, finals) and obtain new patterns that correspond to the forced landing runway.  The emphasis is on IMMEDIATELY.  The AI will immediately switch to the new patterns, there will be no gradual transition (i.e.,, AI will NOT continue to land on the "old" landing runway during a runway change-over transition period.)   I think this will be a very useful new feature.

-Roland

Sounds really great!

Will it be possible to select at least 2 Runways for parallel use? Or e.g. Crosswind landings at 2 non-parallel runways? This would be the next milestone indeed...

Yes, there's some options like rollout slowdown scalar in the final options screen.  What airport and runway were you seeing this (default or add-on)?

-Roland

Thanks Roland- I edited this and it seems they're doing a little better. This was at LSZH (FSDreamteam) on Runway 34- the aircraft would exit early and block other aircraft taxiing out.

Very impressive program by the way- I'm noticing traffic on NAT Tracks... one is not alone!

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

-Roland

Roland,

As you are coding this, please note that you'll need to block any changes back to "the weather based runways" when weather gets refreshed in FSX. If not there's going to be a lot of switching going on.

And I also wonder how ATC is going to sound then?

-Roland

Hi Roland,

Thanks, Its really coming togeather nicely this project...

regards

Richi

Roland, last week I have  been using this program, I decompiled the usa navdata, and I have fallen in love with this program. Nice to see planes following the same jet route as the user does, and I am using UT2 but with jet routes enabled so I have the Nat's occupied as well. Something Ut2 did not do.

I am sure you will tackle the gate and scenery layer stuff mentioned before by others. And maybe the the jet and prop stars seperation. I am very impressed with this program!!

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

So far, this program has run without a problem since I got it up and running. It was awesome to be on approach at KTPA and flying parallel approaches with another aircraft shooting the ILS as well. It maintained separation and everything! Thanks so much for your hard work.

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

Hello. The program only works for the first time after installation.
Then permanent errors.

AICONTROLLER.log

AI Controller Ver. 1.4A for FSX and P3D

Read STAR0 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDFW\*.*
Read STAR1 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDAL\*.*
Read STAR2 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KFTW\*.*
Read STAR3 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KRBD\*.*
Read STAR4 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KEWR\*.*
Read STAR5 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KJFK\*.*
Read STAR6 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLGA\*.*
Read STAR7 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KSWF\*.*
Read STAR8 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KTEB\*.*
Read STAR9 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KBUR\*.*
Read STAR10 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLAX\*.*
Read STAR11 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLGB\*.*
Read STAR12 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KONT\*.*
Read STAR13 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KSMO\*.*
Read STAR14 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KSNA\*.*
Read STAR15 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KVNY\*.*
Read STAR16 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KORD\*.*
Read STAR17 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KMDW\*.*
Read STAR18 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KGYY\*.*
Read STAR19 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KIGQ\*.*
Read STAR20 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KUGN\*.*
Read STAR21 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\BAY AREA HUBS\*.*
Read STAR22 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\BAY AREA REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR23 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\CASCADE REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR24 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\CENTRAL COAST REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR25 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\NORTH BAY REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR26 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\NORTH COAST REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR27 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\SACRAMENTO CENTRAL VALLEY REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR28 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\SAN JOAQUIN CENTRAL VALLEY REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR29 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\SIERRA REGIONALS\*.*
Read STAR30 filename = .\PHNL\*.*
Read STAR31 filename = .\KDCA\*.*
Read SID0 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDFW\*.*
Read SID1 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDAL\*.*
Read SID2 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KFTW\*.*
Read SID3 filename = .\DALLAS METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KRBD\*.*
Read SID4 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KEWR\*.*
Read SID5 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KJFK\*.*
Read SID6 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLGA\*.*
Read SID7 filename = .\NYC METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KTEB\*.*
Read SID8 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KBUR\*.*
Read SID9 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLAX\*.*
Read SID10 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLGB\*.*
Read SID11 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KONT\*.*
Read SID12 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KSMO\*.*
Read SID13 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KSNA\*.*
Read SID14 filename = .\LA METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KVNY\*.*
Read SID15 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KORD\*.*
Read SID16 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KMDW\*.*
Read SID17 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KARR\*.*
Read SID18 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KDPA\*.*
Read SID19 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KGYY\*.*
Read SID20 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KLOT\*.*
Read SID21 filename = .\CHICAGO METRO AREA AIRPORTS\KUGN\*.*
Read SID22 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\BAY AREA HUBS\*.*
Read SID23 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\BAY AREA REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID24 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\CASCADE REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID25 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\CENTRAL COAST REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID26 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\NORTH BAY REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID27 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\NORTH COAST REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID28 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\SACRAMENTO CENTRAL VALLEY REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID29 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\SAN JOAQUIN CENTRAL VALLEY REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID30 filename = .\NORCAL REGION AIRPORTS\SIERRA REGIONALS\*.*
Read SID31 filename = .\PHNL\*.*
Read SID32 filename = .\KDCA\*.*
Distance to Waypoint Margin of Error = 1 nautical mile(s).
Heading to Waypoint Margin of Error = 1 degree(s).
Altitude below which no AI approach vectoring occurs = 1500 feet.
Distance below which no AI approach vectoring occurs = 7 nautical mile(s).
Turn Scalar = 1.
Speed Scalar = 1.
Pattern Altitude after Leaving STAR = 3000 feet.
Ascent and Descent Rate Scalar = 1.
Monitor for AI within Radius = 200000 meters.
No SID if departing AI spawned farther away from airport than distance = 10 nautical mile(s).
No STAR UNTIL arriving AI closer to airport than distance = 200 nautical mile(s).
Minimum Separation Distance between AI = 1.5 nautical mile(s) (Note: =0 is off).
Minimum Separation Distance between User and AI = 1.5 nautical mile(s) (Note: =0 is off).
Allow Holding to Maintain Separation Distance between AI = 4 (No=0, STAR entry=1, STAR exit=2, Both=3, All=4).
Use Custom Hold Waypoints = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
When Going Around AI Will Leave Area via SID = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
Automatic STAR Selection Based on Landing Runways In Use = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
Compatibility Mode for UT2 AI = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
Provide Interface for External Programs = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
Use High Sample Rate (Period) of 1 sec. = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
AICONTROLLER Vectors Piston Aircraft at Monitored Airports = 0 (Off=0).
Turn Scalar During Holds = 1.2.
AI Traffic Speed Adjust Reduction Percentage = 0.7.
AI Turboprop Speed Reduction Percentage = 0.8.
AI Piston (E.g. General Avaiation) Speed Reduction Percentage = 0.4.
AI Jet Maximum Altitude = 32000 ft MSL.
AI Turbo Prop Maximum Altitude = 20000 ft MSL.
AI Piston Maximum Altitude = 9000 ft MSL.
Vector Distance Array Sort Period = 10.
Max. Number of AI Holding in Reality Bubble = 50.
Max. Time Allowed Before Longest Holding AI Released from Hold (Inactivity Timer) = 120 seconds.
Decrease Holding Time Inactivity Timer Based on Number of Holding AI = 1 (Off=0).
Landing Priority Given To AI Forced Released from Hold = 1 (Off=0).
AI Target Landing Rate at Monitored Airports (Number of AI Landing PER MINUTE, e.g., 0.25) = 0.75 planes/minute.
Max. Time AI Is Allowed to Wander During Approach (Without a Runway Assignment) = 240 (Off=0).
AI allowed to approach the destination airport at an unworkable angle = 1 (Off=0).
AI Circles Destination Airport Until Assigned Runway by FSX at this Initial Stacked Altitude 0 ft PLUS AGL (Default Off = 0).
AI Circles around Destination Airport Using Pattern = 1.
Max. Time AI Circles around Destination Airport Waiting for Runway Assignment by FSX = 600 sec.
Force AI Released to FSX that Are Flying Too Low (Skimming along Ground) to Higher Altitude = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
AI Final Approach TOO LOW Altitude (at 7 nm) = 1000 ft AGL (Off=0).
AI Final Approach TOO HIGH Altitude (at 7 nm) = 10000 ft AGL (Off=0).
AI Closer than this Value (AI Close Pair) Will be Deleted = 0.164 nm (=0 Disabled).
AI Approach Runway Incursion Height (ft) = 1000 (Default = 1000 ft).
Use Custom Final Approach Files when Forcing AI to Land = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
Use Automatically Recorded Final Approach Files when Forcing AI to Land = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
End Rollout Waypoint Recorded After Slowing Down To This Speed = 20 knots.
Maximum Time Program Will Attempt to Automatically Record a Particular AI Approach (Includes Taxi to Gate) = 600 seconds.
AI Speed on Final Approach Between the IAF and 1700 ft AGL When Being Forced to Land = 180 knots.
AI Speed on Final Approach Between 1000 and 1700 ft AGL When Being Forced to Land = 170 knots.
AI Speed on Final Approach Between 500 and 1000 ft When Being Forced to Land = 160 knots.
AI Speed on Final Approach Between Touchdown and 500 ft When Being Forced to Land = 150 knots.
AI Speed on Final Approach Between Touchdown and Rollout = 145 knots.
AI De-accelaration Scalar During Final Approach If Traffic Separation Conflict = 0.8.
AI De-accelaration Scalar During Rollout (Higher Number Means Longer Rollout) = 1.
Time AI Allowed to Slow Down During Roll Out = 90 seconds.
Amount of Time After Passing IAF the Program Will Delay Initiating Final Approach = 10 seconds.
Begin Final Approach Immediatlely After STAR Exit (May Cause AI to Land without Runway Assignments) = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
AI Allowed to Perform Go-arounds When Forcing AI to Land = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
Transfer Control of AI on Short Final at 300 (Adjusted) ft AGL back to FSX.
Altitude AGL (ft) at which AI Switches to High Precison Mode for Final Approach = 3000 ft AGL (Default = 3000).
Turn Scalar AI High Precison Mode Final Approach = 2.3 (Default = 2.3).
Ascent-Descent Scalar AI High Precison Mode Final Approach = 0.9 (Default = 1.0).
Try to Land AI That Has Not Received FSX Clearance at STAR Exit = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
AI Must Asend to this Height Before Assigning SID = 900 ft AGL (default is 900).
No STAR at any time if arriving AI closer to airport than distance = 5 nautical mile(s) (default = 5 nm).
Per AI Calibration Routines = 1 (Off=0).
AI Will Perform Crosswind, Downwind, and Base to Line if with Runway (if Necessary) After Exiting STAR = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
Straight-in Approach If Angle (in degrees) Between AI Bearing To Airport and Runway Heading Less than = 35 Degrees (Default = 35).
Enable AI Jet Routes (Airway) Enroute Vectoring = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
Average Flight Level Wind Direction = 0 degrees at 0 knots (Default = 000 deg at 000 kts).
Altitude at which AI Departing or Arriving from UNMONITORED airports are Assigned a Jet Route = 18000 ft (Default = 18000).
Lower Limt Jet Route Altitude for Jet Equipped AI = 28000 ft (Default = 28000).
Upper Limit Jet Route Altitude for Jet Equipped AI = 38000 ft (Default = 38000).
Lower Limit Airway Altitude for Prop Equipped AI = 18000 ft (Disabled = 18000).
Upper Limit Airway Altitude for Prop Equipped AI = 220000 ft (Default = 22000).
NO Jet Route Assigned for Trip Length Below this Distance = 90 Nautical Miles (Default = 90).
Radius to Search for Jetroute Entry and Exit Nav Fixes = 70 Nautical Miles (Default = 70).
Preferred Jet Routes = J,U (Default is J,U).
Disfavored Jet Routes = (Default is None).
Scalar Applied Preferred Jetroute = 1.25 (Default = 1.25, Lower More Preferred).
Scalar Applied Disfavored Jetroute = 1.25 (Default = 1.25, Higher More Disfavored).
AIController Performs ONLY Jet Routes (Airway) Enroute Vectoring = 0 (No=0, Yes=1).
AI Jet Routes Computed from Departure Airport (Yes=1) OR from Current AI Position (No=0) = 1.
Delete AI that is NOT departing from or arriving at Monitored Airports = 0 (No=0, Ground=1, Air=2, Both=3).
No AI Cull Above this Height = 0 ft (Disabled = 0).
Enable Enhanced AI Approach Mode = 1 (No=0, Yes=1).
AI Final Leg Distance (Enhanced Mode) = 7 (Default = 7 nm).
AI Final Leg Approach Height (Enhanced Mode) = 3000 (Default = 3000 ft AGL).
AI Final Leg Approach Turn Angle Onto Final (Enhanced Mode) = 45 (Default = 45 Deg., Max = 75 Deg.).
AI Base Leg Distance (Enhanced Mode) = 7 (Default = 7 nm).
AI Max Runway Heading Deviation Angle for Straight-in Approach (Enhanced Mode) = 30 (Default = 30 Deg.).
AI Randoms Deviations from Specified Leg Distances and Altitudes = 0 (Default = 0.0) (Max = 1.0).
Separation Distance on Ground for AI Under Enhanced Control During Taxi-in to Gate (Enhanced Mode) = 250 (Default = 250 feet).
Taxi Speed for AI Under Enhanced Control During Taxi-in to Gate (Enhanced Mode) = 15 (Default = 15 knots).
Minimum Allowed Landing Length for Jet AI (Enhanced Mode) = 6500 ft. (Default = 6561 ft.).
Minimum Allowed Landing Length for Turboprop AI (Enhanced Mode) = 2900 ft. (Default = 2952 ft.).
Minimum Allowed Landing Length for Prop AI (Enhanced Mode) = 980 ft. (Default = 984 ft.).
Maximum Number of AI Landing or Departing Per Runway Before Load Balancing Attempted (Enhanced Mode) = 5 (Default = 5).
Maximum Runway Heading Difference from Wind Direction When Runway Load Balancing Occurs (Enhanced Mode) = 40 deg. (Default = 40 deg.).
Distance Departing or Landing AI Creates Incursion with Taxi AI at Hold Short Positions (Enhanced Mode) = 1 nm. (Default = 1 nm).
Time that AI Remains Parked After Gate (After Arrival) Before Being Deleted (Enhanced Mode) = 30 nm. (Default = 30 minutes).
AI Taxi-in Deaccelleration Scalar When Off Target to Next Waypoint (Enhanced Mode) = 0.93. (Default = 0.93).
AI Taxi-in Acelleration Scalar When On Target to Next Waypoint = 1.15. (Default = 1.15).
Max Angle Taxi-in AI Goes Off Target To Next Waypoint Before Slowdown (deg.) (Enhanced Mode) = 10. (Default = 10 deg.).
Max Angle Taxi-in AI Goes Off Target To Next Waypoint Before Stop (deg.) (Enhanced Mode) = 35. (Default = 35 deg.).
Distance Margin of Error to Next Taxi Waypoint (feet) (Enhanced Mode) = 20.0. (Default = 20.0 feet).
Degrees Margin of Error to Next Taxi Waypoint (degrees) (Enhanced Mode) = 0. (Default = 0 degree).
Min. Distance to Rwy Exit Waypoint to Trigger Runway Exit (feet) (Enhanced Mode) = 30. (Default = 30 feet).
Min. Bearing to Rwy Exit Waypoint to Trigger Runway Exit (degrees) (Enhanced Mode) = 65. (Default = 65 degrees).
AI Taxi-in Turn Rate Scalar (Enhanced Mode) = 1.25. (Default = 1.25).
AI Taxi-in Minimum Angle Difference (deg.) Before Possible Collision Detect (Enhanced Mode) = 15. (Default = 15 deg.).
Number of No-Collision Taxi Waypoints in Ramp Area during Taxi-in (Enhanced Mode) = 5. (Default = 5 (waypoints)).
Inject Departing AI to Maintain Departure Rates (Enhanced Mode) = 1. (Default = 1 (enabled)).

Status so far: Good, please note the above parameters read by AICONTROLLER.exe from the AICONTROLLER.ini file...

Override: Final Approach options enabled, but High Sample Rate disabled.
FORCING HIGH SAMPLE RATE ON.
Status so far: Good, please note the AIController.log file is closing.
For LOGGING specify verbose=1 and debug=1 in the AICONTROLLER.ini file.

** NOTE: Do NOT overlay a SECOND window in FSX/P3D **
** for an EXTENDED time while using AICONTROLLER. **
** Doing so will cause AI control problems. **

error windows

-
-

0x80000000000000

Application
Leonid

-
aicontroller.exe
54e010da
MSVCR120.dll
524f7ce6
c0000409
000a7666
2d0
01d0583da8d33539
F:\AIController\AIControllerV14A\aicontroller.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
ee76ca79-c430-11e4-beac-c8600002226a

AIControllerPath.txt

FSXMODE=1
FSXPath=F:\fsx\
P3DPath=D:\Prepar3D v2\
AppDataPathFSX=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\
AppDataPathP3D=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\
IniPath=
WPNAVRTEPath=
TIME=14:14:18 3 марта 2015 г.
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\AFRI
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\ASIA
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\AUST
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\EURE
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\EURW
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\NAMC
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\NAME
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\NAMW
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\OCEN
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\SAME
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Oshkosh
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\StMaarten
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Rio
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\LasVegas
SPath=F:\fsx\Addon Scenery
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Reno
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Istanbul
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Longleat
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Berlin
SPath=F:\fsx\Scenery\Cities\Edwards_AFB
SPath=F:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_AA
SPath=F:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_NA1
SPath=F:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_EU1
SPath=F:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS
SPath=F:\fsx\aerosoft\Koltsovo 2012
SPath=F:\fsx\Addon Scenery\Domodedovo Intl
SPath=F:\fsx\aerosoft\Norilsk X
SPath=F:\fsx\Addon Scenery\ULLI-DigitalDesign
SPath=F:\fsx\Addon Scenery\URMM FSX
SPath=F:\fsx\aerosoft\BergenX
TAXI=KAAT,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KACV,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=KMER,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KBIH,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KBUR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=C83,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCIC,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=O60,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O22,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O08,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCCR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCEC,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=2Q3,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=0O5,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KEKA,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=KSUU,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=F34,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KFOT,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX14170.bgl
TAXI=KFAT,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KFCH,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=O17,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=E45,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KHAF,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KHJO,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KHWD,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=3O7,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O70,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=1O2,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KNLC,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KLHM,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KLVK,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=1O3,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KLGB,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KLAX,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KMAE,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMMH,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KOAR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O68,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KBAB,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMYV,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMCE,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSIY,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KMRY,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KNUQ,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KAPC,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KDVO,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O27,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KOAK,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KONT,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=O37,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KOVE,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KPAO,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KPRB,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15190.bgl
TAXI=O69,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KPVF,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KPTV,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KRBL,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KRDD,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=O88,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMCC,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KMHR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSMF,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSNS,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KCPU,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSQL,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSFO,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KRHV,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSJC,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=E16,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KSNA,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16200.bgl
TAXI=KSMO,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KSTS,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KTVL,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16180.bgl
TAXI=KSVE,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KTCY,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KTRK,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KTLR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KUKI,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KVCB,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=KVNY,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KVIS,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX16190.bgl
TAXI=KWVI,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=O28,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=KWLW,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl
TAXI=O41,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15180.bgl
TAXI=PHNL,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0003\scenery\APX05240.bgl
TAXI=KARR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KLOT,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KUGN,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24160.bgl
TAXI=KDPA,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KIGQ,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KMDW,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KORD,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KGYY,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX24170.bgl
TAXI=KEWR,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KTEB,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KJFK,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KLGA,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=KSWF,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX28170.bgl
TAXI=3S8,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0102\scenery\APX15160.bgl
TAXI=KDAL,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KRBD,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KDFW,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KFTW,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0202\scenery\APX22200.bgl
TAXI=KDCA,D:\Prepar3D v2\scenery\0302\scenery\APX27180.bgl

P.S.  Helped.

"Therefor you just need to change the comma into a Period (.) in the "advanced settings" of the systemlanguage. At least i did it so and it works."

( Windows 8.1 *64)

Hi Roland,

first of all many many thanks to bring us such long awaited tool for AI! Almost too good to be true :) Haven't installed it yet since I have been waiting for a rather stable version of p3d2. Did you implement an improved procedure that a departing AI aircraft is instructed to "line up and wait RWY XY" while the just touched down AI is still rolling out and vacating the RWY? That was with default AI engine always an annoying thing that departing AI can only line up once the landed AI has fully vacated.

Best regards,

Axel