Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Navigraph new 7.50 euro pacakage/month

This is fantastic. You get the lot, everything they have including training VIDS for a reasonably priced monthly package. After years of scabbing about in google looking for freeware Its just wonderful having everything in crisp clear graphics at my fingertips. Just the training vids alone are worth at least one months subscription

https://www.navigraph.com/ViewNews.aspx?newsId=70

ZORAN

I saw an exhaustive thread regarding Navigraph charts vs. free online material. But I have to agree with beerwolfe that the it's all about convenience to have all the charts in one location. For Canada, their charts are more up to date than the IVAO material (although it is free).

Navdata included

ZORAN

Navigraph charts are now reproductions of the LIDO airport plates and enroute charts - there is a substantial improvement in the accuracy and sharpness of the content.  I recommend you check it out...

DJ

I know some people begrudge paying for charts considering most are free, but it's about £50 a year, hardly worth worrying over. And I know that all charts will be in the same format and I go to 2 places (application or website) I think it's fantastic

I agree, LIDO charts are the gold standard for most airlines now, so they aren't free... rather expensive actually.

But the subscription of just 7.50 a month with full charts and fms data is pretty fantastic!

Fantastic option and well worth the price in my opinion. Now if I only had an IPad.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Fantastic option and well worth the price in my opinion. Now if I only had an IPad.

You can use it on any tablet. I've got two very cheap Windows 8.1 and Android tablet's and works great on both :)

This is awesome, thanks for the sharing this news. I've always wanted to get their charts subscription, but never felt like dumping ~$70 all at once for it. The monthly deal will make it much more palatable.

Also, iPad app in the works!

There's something I don't quite understand about this subscription. If you get the monthly subscription for just 1 month, do you still have access to the charts once it's over? (without updates obviously)

If not then I really don't see how this can be a good deal compared to buying charts individually the way it used to be, so you could get only the airports you were flying to and have them forever.

If you can still have the access though that'd be a great deal indeed :)

Nah its a monthly subscription, very normal model nowadays with the rise of Netflix et al. Good value for the amount of charts and FMS data at the same time every month, always hated being restricted to certain airports with their old model.

There's something I don't quite understand about this subscription. If you get the monthly subscription for just 1 month, do you still have access to the charts once it's over? (without updates obviously

According to the way I read their announcing email from a couple of days ago I would say no.  All charts, even the ones you previously purchased through their NavChart4 program will be available and current until your subscription runs out.  After that point the charts you had previously purchased and downloaded will still be available to you, but at the cycle in place when they were downloaded.

Randy

According to the site

Choose a subscription

1. Download Charts Desktop 5 for Windows, and/or use the Charts Cloud web app on any hardware with a supported browser
  2. Get full access to the charts database for the duration of the subscription
  3. Get full access to the iPad app when released in June

that seems to  mean that  the charts can only be dowloaded using Charts Desktop 5 and Charts Cloud web app and can only accessed while'ss there's still a subscription in existence.

No Gerry - it means that you can access the database to download or view (with the web app or any browser) charts if you have a subscription.  If you have no subscription you may not download or view the charts at all.  You may access your downloaded charts without connection or subscription using the Desktop app.  You also get access to the AIRAC data and, as always, with a subscription you may download the manual installers to your machine and use them without limit or subscription in the future.  If you have questions regarding these policies I suggest you go to Navigraph and ask them.

DJ

Can't wait for the iPad app... searching the App store every day now, LOL