Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Fltplan Go app for iPad - Way Cool!

Only available in US app store...  :Worried:

I'm from Canada and I have it on my iPad.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I'm from Canada and I have it on my iPad.

Scandinavia here and it did't work.

Well, probably only US and Canada then.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Getting some PM here about this topic. Likely because it is mentioned in another recent topic.  Again, I believe Fltplan.com only provides services for North America.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi

Is anyone able to connect with FSX Steam edition? I run FltPlanGo_FSX.exe but I get this message "Failed to connect, is FSX running?

"

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Is anyone able to connect with FSX Steam edition? I run FltPlanGo_FSX.exe but I get this message "Failed to connect, is FSX running?
"
Thanks in advance.

Suggest going to their web site, finding an email link for their support team, and writing them. With as much P3D as is present in flight schools one would expect P3D is supported.  Click on Pilot Resources and you should find the email link in the drop down.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Yesterday i bought an iPad Mini 2. Not aveliable in my country

Cheers :)

N.-

Suggest going to their web site, finding an email link for their support team, and writing them. With as much P3D as is present in flight schools one would expect P3D is supported.  Click on Pilot Resources and you should find the email link in the drop down.

Thanks for your answer, I will contact them.

Quick note for anyone running FSX:SE -- you need the original FSX RTM version of SimConnect installed in order for the Fltplan Go FSX helper program to run correctly.

Has anyone got this running with P3D??  I will likely have to order and Ipad if someone can confirm it works.

Thanks!!

So where do you download the fsx PC program that links to the app?  I have the app on my android phone, signed up on the fltpln site for an account, but I see no download section or a link to thie pc program that you have to use, can someone post the link or tell me exactly where to look to get the fltpln_fsx.exe program?

Here is the link:

http://www.fltplan.com/fsx.htm

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Here is the link:

http://www.fltplan.com/fsx.htm

I'm unable to get this to connect to my P3D on my PC.  Every time it connects, it immediately disconnects.  Fltplan support have been of no help.  Anyone have any luck with it?  Do you have to have FSUIPC or something?

Hi Folks,

Works great with P3Dv3.1... I just set it up this weekend... Download the installer - run setup - launch P3D - launch the program also included in zip - should see it connect to P3D and stay connected... I do have FSUIPC and I also had the Migration Tool active when I ran the setup... Then launch the FltPlan Go app on your iPad - I'm assuming it needs to be on your WiFi along with your PC - then go to maps page - then settings - and scroll down to bottom to select for FSX/P3D... Pretty nice app that includes fully geo referenced approach plates for FREE - that most other flight EFB's would charge a premium for... Nice job FltPlan - works like a champ !!!

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

No go for me, disconnects two seconds after connecting.     :mad:

Do you have more than one network? I do. My cable TV/DVR system is on one wifi net and my PC is connected to another. You must have both your FS PC and the tablet with FltPlanGo connected to the same network.

Frank Patton
ASUS