Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

A Message To All The Freeware & Repaint Guys

I would like to send a VERY special holiday greeting, and wish all the very best, to the wonderful folk who take the time to enhance my flight simming with all the great repaints and freeware addons.

You guys n gals seriously rock, and the flight sim community would be a much poorer place without you, in every sense;-)

Next time you're cussing over a paint or model that won't quite work as you want, please know you and your work is greatly appreciated.

Have a much deserved virtual beer on mesantahat.gif

Here's to YOU!!!

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can't begin to estimate the added value all the talented repainters have contributed to my payware aircraft purchases. Thanks to all.

John

u got a good memory Rick;-)

Ooops, typos error there, Phil. I meant 'now', not the 'no' I typed. Must need SpecSavers!!

Yes, it's good to see you back here in fine fettle.

Have a great one, Crimbo, I mean!

Ooops, typos error there, Phil. I meant 'now', not the 'no' I typed. Must need SpecSavers!!

Yes, it's good to see you back here in fine fettle.

Have a great one, Crimbo, I mean!

Last time the doc opened the lid, he said "there's still at least half a brain there and so I'm good to go"

Ditto.  Ditto.  Ditto.

Many times before I buy a plane, I will look to see how many repaints there are.  This can influence whether I buy or not.

Merry Christmas to all of the wonder re-painters, whose hard efforts make our flight simming world better.

My own thanks to all the wonderful contributors and to the volunteer staff of AVSIM. Have a wonderful holiday

Great thread Dougal. I send my thanks too, and my warmest Christmas greetings to all simmers.

Let me join in appreciating the contributions from all freeware artists.  

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.  

Dougal

Thanks for you kind words, it's nice to have recognition for something that you hope contributes in a small way, to flight sim enthusiasts in all platforms.

I know most freeware painters share my sediments in that we enjoy contributing to our community and seeing others enjoying our paints, and that's all the payment we'll ever request.  :smile:

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to everyone who make this hobby better with their contributions!  

I know most freeware painters share my sediments in that we enjoy contributing to our community and seeing others enjoying our paints, and that's all the payment we'll ever request.  :smile:

Speak for yourself! I want $20 each!

:BigGrin:

Speak for yourself! I want $20 each!

:BigGrin:

I have many of your paints Ron, and so you should get that. In the mean time however, you'll just have to make do with a virtual beer from me :P

Same here especially the guys and gals who spend hours upon hours on an airport mod with no reward deserves at least a thanks. Best wishes to you all.

I'd like to add my thanks to those already offered. I'm returning to simming after a few years away and would have a bare sim if it wasn't for all of your efforts.

John Martin