Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

Yep it was at 4.5 for about a year... Then 4.4, then 4.2..... You get the picture lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The Mustang was flyable on my old 2.8Ghz Q9550, so it certainly should not have any problems on a 4Ghz system.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm excited for you guys but the stang was always tough on my PC
It should be better with P3D given that the sim now push more on the GPU.  The new compiled code should help too, as the stang ran much better on FSX-SE than FSX.  I would expect the same with P3D.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Maybe I'll give it another try.

Thanks,

Mark

This news deserves bringing my OLD signature back.  I'm so old, I purchased the 23rd copy of the Mustang on release day in 2008  :Skull:

WAT1460.png

Hi Folks,

I always liked the CJ's but the Mustang looks good - maybe that will satisfy my small business jet need in P3D...

;)

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

One of the best aircraft I have ever owned, in any flight simulator. Great visibility, that nice big G1000 screen for easy navigation, low approach speed, short take off and landing distances, and perfect flight characteristics. I like to fly my aircraft to as many destinations in the UK as I can, and the Flight1 Mustang can get in and out of a huge number of small airstrips in the simulator (including the 2000 feet runway at EGHE St Mary's in the Isles of Scilly). Very important when I want to be able to fly my favourite aircraft to airfields in my most detailed scenery areas.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Very good point, Christopher... my current favorite is the Cit X,  but I love to fly to all the freeware ORBX airports and most of them can't handle the CX.   The CX for those longer flights in the upper FLs and longer Rwys, but the Mustang for everything else  :smile:

WAT1460.png

ORBX airports and most of them can't handle the CX. :smile:

We're curious Vince, how many are you having difficulty with. We've been able to put down it what seems to us, too short. :wink:

If you are just speaking generally we understand.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Yeah definitely check your weights... I've seen the CX land here in Duluth in an impressively short distance... I'll have to check the manual for sure though

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We're curious Vince, how many are you having difficulty with. We've been able to put down it what seems to us, too short. :wink:

If you are just speaking generally we understand.

Did not mean to confuse Ron... I'm only referring to the smaller GA fields that ORBX has done for freeware.  From what I've read, the CX wants around 5,000 feet (5,250) for a typical departure and I was only referring to fields with shorter runways.   :smile:

http://cessna.txtav.com/en/citation/citation-x

WAT1460.png

I certainly can't imagine a Citation X operating from a runway only 2000 feet in length!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Ah , that's what we thought you were saying but wanted to clarify. Some folks think the X won't go into smaller fields but it continues to surprise at times when we get six lights on the Thrust Reversers. :smile:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ah , that's what we thought you were saying but wanted to clarify. Some folks think the X won't go into smaller fields but it continues to surprise at times when we get six lights on the Thrust Reversers. :smile:

Oh yeah... she's a beauty to land !!!   :wub:    She just wants to be able to leave without taking threshold guard poles with her  :P

WAT1460.png

Oh yeah... she's a beauty to land !!!   :wub:    She just wants to be able to leave without taking threshold guard poles with her  :P

HaHa, I hate when that happens. :fool:  By the way, we just put up a revised installer for this plane which fixes a bug in the clock and adds better P3D Flight Planning along with ASN weather integrations for those interested.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png