Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

Ron, possibly a little off topic but where does the twin commanche stand? One of my favorites back in the day. Is there an update planned? P3d compatible? I would love to see this plane brought up to current standards. Not that it is really lacking. I am happy to hear EDG is getting back in the game. U have been missed.

Glad you asked Matt. The Twin Comanche is already a dual Installer for FSX:MS and P3DV3 as are our Cirrus SR22 Series Avidyne Equipped AC in our P3D GA Catalog.

Our goal is to eventually make all of our FSX products available in the same manner :smile:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

While waiting for my forum access.  

Whats the secret to getting throttles to work?  I have a paid version of FSUIPC and CHProducts yoke.  Single throttle control will not go to idle so I'm always at 50% N1.

I've read setting up the throttles readme but I feel like a total idiot as I cannot get the throttles to work at all.  I've spent 3 hours trying to figure it out.

Thanks if anybody can help.

Sean Green

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for the help.  So far Pete Dowson's recommendation about putting a "bug" back in FSUIPC helped somewhat.  Still fine tuning throttles going on 4 hours now.

I'll have it figured out by Sunday hopefully.

Sean Green

Well I'm joining you...  I'm pretty lost myself - I just purchased FSUIPC for the very first time...  I got the throttles sort of working (idle is like 26% and 94 is max - good) but FLC isn't really working...  it just overspeeds in the climb...  obviously I need more work.

For people with the CX and FSUIPC - if I don't want to calibrate anything else with FSUIPC can I just set the ini file per my links above and be ok?  Or do I need to full calibrate my CH throttle in FSUIPC?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I prefer to NOT use the calibration in FSUIPC (I use the one in P3D only) and have no issues with my Logitech throttle.  FADEC  works great.  Just make sure if you use the FLC in climb out that FADEC is not showing TO.   My magenta mark on the speed tape  shows 250 under 10000 feet and the speed holds there by increasing the FPM .

WAT1460.png

Before buying FSUIPC the lowest N1 I had on idle was like 52%...  Now with FSUIPC it's around 25%.  I think I've got the FADEC pretty much working - I posted over at the ES forums about it... maybe you could check there to make sure I'm understanding it correctly.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Ryan,

I have flown the Citation X 2.0 in FS9, FSX and now PD3V3. I used the simulators calibration for my CH throttles in all of them. It works well. Please try re calibrating your throttles with the simulator tool and not FSUIPC. 

Hopes this helps,

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Without Fsuipc the fadec will not work properly.

No matter how well you think it is working via p3D calibration, it is simply not acting as a fadec, full stop. If you think it is then you are not flying this add on properly.

Without Fsuipc the fadec will not work properly.

No matter how well you think it is working via p3D calibration, it is simply not acting as a fadec, full stop. If you think it is then you are not flying this add on properly.

I have paid version of Fsuipc but do not use it to assign anything on my controllers or anything else for that matter - P3D gui is what I prefer - does this bird work properly with this in mind ? thanks 

Rich Sennett

Hello

The F1 Cessna Mustang  seems to be about ready for P3D. :smile:

Don't know release date though.

I have paid version of Fsuipc but do not use it to assign anything on my controllers or anything else for that matter - P3D gui is what I prefer - does this bird work properly with this in mind ? thanks

Richard, A paid version of FSUIPC should be all that's required. Calibration is a seperate issue.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Richard, A paid version of FSUIPC should be all that's required. Calibtation is a seperate issue.

Hi Ron - thanks but when you mention a separate issue what do you mean - can I install it and it will be good to go as all of my other aircraft ?

Rich Sennett

CX relies on FSUIPC for FADEC operation. Hardware controller calibration is a local hardware/personal preference...so yes you are fine

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png