Sign in to follow this  
DAVEEBEE1969

Business jet for P3D?

Yes sir, we trust that owners of ASN will be pleased although we still think sim weather radars are rather inaccurate.

Read the ES FAQs document after redownload reinstall for more. Toggles on/off via MFD WX button on the display controller that’s to the left of the PFD.

Our thanks to Ed Wilson for this bit of value added work at no cost. :hi:

Ed we crossed postings..

Thank you for this generous update. :wub:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Great Vince, we'll look over there.. :wink:

Thank you for this generous update. :wub:

You are welcome DJ. Hope everyone enjoys it. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Ed,

It's NOT just a gauge.  It's three things:  

1) a 2D popup that will work in almost any aircraft with any weather generating software including ASN REX and the default WX system

2) a 3D in VC panel that will work with any aircraft within which the dev that made that aircraft put the 3D panel in.  As an example, our C310, B-55 and B737 will have this.

3) a dll/lib that will work in ANY aircraft's systems as long as the dev has coded for it.  (as an example, the KA 350i will have it in)  

Note: the end user MUST own the WX Advantage.

If I insulted ANYONE it was not intentional and I do apologize.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Well, if they want me to support it... they might want their web page to actually reflect that it's offering more than a gauge.

Nowhere on their website does it indicate it's a standalone API as well.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

We're aware and they will mod it shortly.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

In the mean time... you have my email... send me info... if you dare. LOL

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

If I insulted ANYONE it was not intentional and I do apologize.

Apology accepted Collin. Now we'll follow up with REX on what specifics are involved in a "partnership" for those who may want a choice for WXRs. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The new Carenado CJ2 is about to drop today or tomorrow according to the Twitterverse

Edit:

Sennett says no chance of it happening anytime soon...

Eyes peeled...

• Upvote 1

The new Carenado CJ2 is about to drop today or tomorrow according to the Twitterverse

Thanks Brother - great news

By checking the time between coming soon and actual release dates from their fb page - could be weeks not days - so not sure if a today or tomorrow is actually a viable statement 

For instance GTX was reported as very soon on Dec 23rd it was released on Jan 4th

Rich Sennett

@Richard:

Just happy it's finally on "final"... ;-)

@Richard:

Just happy it's finally on "final"... ;-)

Same here just thought i would bring You back down to earth  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Y

Thanks Brother - great news

By checking the time between coming soon and actual release dates from their fb page - could be weeks not days - so not sure if a today or tomorrow is actually a viable statement 

For instance GTX was reported as very soon on Dec 23rd it was released on Jan 4th

I would like to see it released sooner than later like many others, but I think your measuring stick logic seems to ignore the gremlins that tend to popup during that final phase of testing and checkout. We keep complaining that Carenado doesn't do enough final tests before releasing and turn around and make a press for an early release.

But, the March winds are blowing and that could mean . . . . .

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

:wink:  :smile:

CJ2 is just an overall better looking aircraft than the CJ1 - especially the wing route and the higher tail section 

Rich Sennett

@Richard:

Thank you & I agree about the CJ2 - Can't wait!!!