Sign in to follow this  
basementflyguy

WX Advantage Weather Radar!

Be interesting  to see  the reviews  on this

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You wont believe how easy it is to install or uninstall this product - if this is your thing you will enjoy this  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

The coolest thing is that this will work with default WX or any add-on WX generator! :shok:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Many Thanks to All That Donated To Our Server Drive!

The coolest thing is that this will work with default WX or any add-on WX generator! :shok:

That is cool.  Looking forward to seeing this in some VCs. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Updated C310R, B55/E55 and B737-200C all have integrated WX Advantage options in the new installers.

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Many Thanks to All That Donated To Our Server Drive!

Updated C310R, B55/E55 and B737-200C all have integrated WX Advantage options in the new installers.

Fantasic!

Frank Patton

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 MOB; i7 4790 4.4Ghz; 16gb DDR3 2300; MSI GTX970 4gb Gaming 100ME, Coolermaster Pro 5 case, Corsair H100i

Former USAF meteorologist and ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

Have those updates been released today, or do you mean the latest ones tat had already been out?

Have those updates been released today, or do you mean the latest ones tat had already been out?

Both last updates for B55 and C310R already contain the plug-in for Rex/Milviz WX Advantage Radar. You just select it at the installation, same way as for GTN750 or RXP. The radar itself is being released in these hours, however. Meaning, you will see the radar bezel and controls in your VC, but it will only be operational after you buy it and install it :-)

Hey!

What are you doing? Are you flying into some nasty weather?  Not sure?  Check it out with this:

http://store.rexdown...tage-radar.html

On sale at a reduced price for the first two weeks.  After that, the price goes up!

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just be aware, its still in beta testing and not as yet available for download. I jumped in with both feet, paid for it and then realised that its not yet out. Ooppss.

Just be aware, its still in beta testing and not as yet available for download. I jumped in with both feet, paid for it and then realised that its not yet out. Ooppss.

Same here.

I've bought it at SimMarket, downloaded it successfully and after installing it on the default Beech King Air 350 my P3D crashed upon loading the aircraft with the modified panel. Probably is right and still in beta, which would be a surprise to me!.

Ed

Ed Patino

P3Dv4.5 hf2 - Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 // Rig: Corsair 600T Graphite - ASUS MBoard X99 Deluxe - CPU Intel i7-5820k 6-cores - 32GB RAM - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB - 3 x SSD x 1TB Samsung/Crucial + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD External Seagate 2TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000W - VR Oculus Rift // P3Dv4.5 hf2 & Aerofly FS 2 - Gaming Laptop ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - Nvidia RTX 2070 - 2TB SSD - 2TB HDD // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers