Sign in to follow this  
basementflyguy

WX Advantage Weather Radar!

Be interesting  to see  the reviews  on this

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You wont believe how easy it is to install or uninstall this product - if this is your thing you will enjoy this  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

The coolest thing is that this will work with default WX or any add-on WX generator! :shok:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The coolest thing is that this will work with default WX or any add-on WX generator! :shok:

That is cool.  Looking forward to seeing this in some VCs. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Updated C310R, B55/E55 and B737-200C all have integrated WX Advantage options in the new installers.

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Updated C310R, B55/E55 and B737-200C all have integrated WX Advantage options in the new installers.

Fantasic!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Have those updates been released today, or do you mean the latest ones tat had already been out?

Have those updates been released today, or do you mean the latest ones tat had already been out?

Both last updates for B55 and C310R already contain the plug-in for Rex/Milviz WX Advantage Radar. You just select it at the installation, same way as for GTN750 or RXP. The radar itself is being released in these hours, however. Meaning, you will see the radar bezel and controls in your VC, but it will only be operational after you buy it and install it :-)

Hey!

What are you doing? Are you flying into some nasty weather?  Not sure?  Check it out with this:

http://store.rexdown...tage-radar.html

On sale at a reduced price for the first two weeks.  After that, the price goes up!

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just be aware, its still in beta testing and not as yet available for download. I jumped in with both feet, paid for it and then realised that its not yet out. Ooppss.

Just be aware, its still in beta testing and not as yet available for download. I jumped in with both feet, paid for it and then realised that its not yet out. Ooppss.

Same here.

I've bought it at SimMarket, downloaded it successfully and after installing it on the default Beech King Air 350 my P3D crashed upon loading the aircraft with the modified panel. Probably is right and still in beta, which would be a surprise to me!.

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers