Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Fly Tampa Corfu Simply Stunning

Yesterday I downloaded Fly Tampa's Corfu, and to say I was amazed would be an understatement. It truly is a masterpiece. Beautifully rendered scenery, using photoscenery across the whole island with well placed autogen throughout and a well crafted airport. The frames, which is always my biggest concern these days, or should I say performance, was silky smooth. FPS never dropped below 30 across the whole island and never below 23-25 around the airport. This is with the A2A Comanche, VOX atc,  AI set at 30%, AS running with 3/8 cloud cover, and the autogen slider set at very high. 

It may be that it will perform differently on others' rigs, but with my computer it worked flawlessly!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I know what you mean:

368zmi.jpg

699bux.jpg

Great screenies Philipp. Actually the FPS I quoted are wrong. It should read 23-25 with the NGX and 28-30 with the A2A Comanche!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

FT usually rocks but this one is indeed a masterpiece. With speedtrees support iirc!

It is also one of my go to testing grounds, just because it is so beautifully crafted and performs well. Great for that 30 minutes of free time in the evening to fire up the A2A Harvard/Texan and go for a spin over the island!

A

It may be that it will perform differently on others' rigs, but with my computer it worked flawlessly!

Which sim are you using?  P3D? Nevermind, I see that you posted in fsx forum.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

FSDG did an outstanding job with Corfu.

Another excellent scenery that needs to be considered is 29Palms - Skiathos X.

Simply awesome!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Looks great. I have had it on my radar for the past few weeks, along with the FlyTampa Dubai.

FSDG did an outstanding job with Corfu.

Another excellent scenery that needs to be considered is 29Palms - Skiathos X.

Simply awesome!

Hi Jose, long time no speak! Sure, I agree, Skiathos X is indeed another superb scenery. It too performs extraordinarily well. Wouldn't it be great if all sceneries were as good as these!

Howard

Hi Jose, long time no speak! Sure, I agree, Skiathos X is indeed another superb scenery. It too performs extraordinarily well. Wouldn't it be great if all sceneries were as good as these!

We would have to look to upgrade our CPU or Video card every couple of years.  :smile:

Another scenery that is pretty special is ORBX Samoa. It always make me go WOW!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I have flown to Corfu many times in P3D,  it is a very beautiful scenery indeed, and the best part, tomorrow I get to fly there in real life and looking forward to compare which version is best :-) :-)

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

There are so many nice Greek sceneries.  I haven't bought one quite yet...but wow...Skiathos, Thessaloniki, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos.  Someday my paypal is going to get happily hammered.  Maybe if we all quietly whisper sale...sale...sale.  LOL.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Don't forget Samos with _that_ perpendicular VOR approach :)