Sign in to follow this  
hqmurphy

New Bombardier Challenger 605

To find pics and read up on the new bird going to be released by Eaglesoft DG for P3D follow this link HERE. It looks outstanding! I can't wait to see how this project progresses.

Story found via AirDailyX.Net (<Fantastic FS news source).

Cheers!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I knew ESDG were doing one, although very interesting seeing where it came from. The last set of external shots and the cabin ones are absolutely stunning......

G

Those last external shots look far better than the C560 they're working on

Those last external shots look far better than the C560 they're working on

That's funny. It is the exact aircraft under construction at our shop. None of what you see is Beta or RTM yet... :wink:

Renders are on our FB page if folks are interested.

Note: Full boat PL21 w/FMS 3000 are the system particulars.

• Upvote 1

To find pics and read up on the new bird going to be released by Eaglesoft DG for P3D follow this link HERE. It looks outstanding! I can't wait to see how this project progresses.

Story found via AirDailyX.Net (<Fantastic FS news source).

Cheers!

Stunning - the best interior I have ever seen - ever - Carenado needs to up Their game - oh and supply real paint kits 

That's funny. It is the exact aircraft under construction at our shop. None of what you see is Beta or RTM yet...
Renders are on our FB page if folks are interested.

Note: Full boat PL21 w/FMS 3000 are the system particulars

Looks amazing.  Always loved the 605.  I'm glad you guys are doing it justice.  Are we looking at a 2017 or 18 release?

Carenado needs to up Their game

Yeah, they need to turn their flying rocks into simulated aircraft...

Regarding the CL605, it's looking awesome and boy do we need good private jets!

• Upvote 2

Stunning - the best interior I have ever seen - ever - Carenado needs to up Their game - oh and supply real paint kits 

Yes it's absolutely gorgeous! And icing on the cake I' m completely sure the PL21 and FMS3000 will be top notch :wink: ! This baby will be mine :wub:

Gentlemen, those who desire this project at this level, will have to step to the plate. This project will be complete at RTM and it will be priced accordingly... :wink:

Mods, the post is for information only and not to be construed as advertising.

This project will be complete at RTM and it will be priced accordingly...

It's the way things are going and many are willing to pay a premium for a premium product. I would rather pay $100 for a premium quality product than $50 for slapdashery

My comment was praise for the CL60 - so I'm not sure what your comment was about Ron. Im saying between the C560 externals (WIP) and this CL60 (WIP) - the CL60 looks best!

Ryan, I think we are reading and posting too quickly. The OP posted about the C605. In a reread, you are comparing C560 and I read it last evening as C605.

At any rate, both will have Full boat PL21 w/FMS 3000 which are airframe specific system particulars.

Gentlemen, those who desire this project at this level, will have to step to the plate. This project will be complete at RTM and it will be priced accordingly... :wink:

Mods, the post is for information only and not to be construed as advertising.

Well if you stay with Flight 1 I can guarantee that I will at least TRY both of them!

Well if you stay with Flight 1 I can guarantee that I will at least TRY both of them!

G

Hmm, not sure what you mean G but we are glad to hear of your interest. :smile:

This is gold. The Slowtation will really depend on the price (not my favourite bizjet, but still desperate for a good one), but just because everyone goes bonkers about the FSLabs Bus I'll say it, I'll gladly pay $100+ for a study sim-level Challenger.

Hmm, not sure what you mean G but we are glad to hear of your interest. :smile:

What I mean is that over the years I must have purchased 50+ add on aircraft, some have been excellent, some good, some bad and some awful. Since I have just come back into simming and upgraded to p3d I am having to take a long hard look at what to purchase and what not to. Of those 50 aircraft, I would probably only rate 10 as excellent and of those 10 I tend to mostly fly the same two which are the NGX (737-700 in BBJ livery) and your Citation X v2, which is by far my favourite business jet (just got the Lionheart Lear, but too early to decide if that is up with those two). I still need to splash out on the NGX for p3d since I much prefer that platform.

So within reasonable price limits I would be purchasing both the 560 and 605, within the knowledge that (assuming your are selling on Flight one) if they don't come up to an acceptable standard (such as your CJ1+ v2) I can delete them from my machine and get refunded. Not in the position to blow money on add-ons that get filed in the rubbish, or even "can't be bothered" file any more....

G

• Upvote 1

It's the way things are going and many are willing to pay a premium for a premium product. I would rather pay $100 for a premium quality product than $50 for slapdashery

+1

Not in the position to blow money on add-ons that get filed in the rubbish, or even "can't be bothered" file any more....

Ah yes, we have no plans to change horses mid stream so F1 License is what we use.. :wink:

Ron,

I most certainly will step to the plate for the C605, C560 and the X v 3. I am eagerly awaiting the release of all three projects. In the mean time,  I will continue to use the Excellent Citation X v 2 in PD3. I appreciate your information posts.

Greg

Fantastic.

Ron, Here there are some people who are not in FB...You have plans to put a Preview of Project page in your website like Carenado or a sub-Forum  like Aerosoft? I tried to find info about your projects in development and sadly only found it in FB (FB is locked in some intranets for example).

I hope that ESDG wont enter in the price spiral, a tag of 60$ for a Full Proline21 (with VNAV) and a load manager or a Fuel calculator should be reasonable.

That is the problem, the solution is not raise the price tag for premium products. You will pay 100$, and surely one people would pay 1.000.000 $ but, here the key is maximize the profit. And of course, the problem is not in the Premium products side at all...Its hilarious pay 40$-50$ for a 3D model without simulated systems (or very basic systems). When some developers increased his price tags...and people paid...Hardcore developers thought that they lose money. 

But because some simmers had the bar very very low...they creates a price bubble...And then, until party is over...al people happy overpaying low quality products.

I hope that this Challenger would be a premium product. Hardcore simmers want premium products  but an affordable cost which maximize the benefit for the developer...It is a WIN-WIN

I tried to find info about your projects in development and sadly only found it in FB (FB is locked in some intranets for example).

I hope that ESDG wont enter in the price spiral, a tag of 60$ for a Full Proline21 (with VNAV) and a load manager or a Fuel calculator should be reasonable.

We have the C560 and C605 information in our Support Forums, our Face Book, and eventually on our Main Website.

We can say that we don't do so called "Bait and Switch" and $60.00 won't come close... :wink:

I hope that this Challenger would be a premium product. Hardcore simmers want premium products  but an affordable cost which maximize the benefit for the developer...It is a WIN-WIN

How do you come to this -WIN-WIN conclusion ?

If you charge a premium product at an affordable price (ex $60), how are you getting a return on your significant additional development investment ??

The aircraft addon market is small,, you're not going to sell nearly enough units to make up for that sizable investment.

We have the C560 and C605 information in our Support Forums, our Face Book, and eventually on our Main Website.

We can say that we don't do so called "Bait and Switch" and $60.00 won't come close... :wink:

Considering the CXv2 is $49.95 figured it would be more than that, just hope you don't price yourself out of the market.

G