Sign in to follow this  
CVEP

Screenshots of new planes in XP-11, nice!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes nice but where did the announced Citation X go. :Shame On You:

I think there is a moment in small children's evolution when they realize that when something disappears from their view, it doesn't stop existing. Thankfully, we should all be past this stage and accept, if not permanency, at least steady reality of things.

Cheers,

Pascal

• Upvote 6

I hope they preview the 747 cockpit.  Am curious how it will look in X-Plane 11.

Ha ha, love the 737-800, finally it matches the plane on the cover of XP-10 :smile:

Nice. Wonder if the FMC for 737  is default XP gps.

No it's the new custom FMC by Philip Munzel. Check out the XP 11 talk at Cosford.

Wing is wrong.  A little too straight.

Party pooper !

Question ? Why are your comments on the XPX forum always negative ?

• Upvote 4

Party pooper !

I would guess he is not an XP user.

• Upvote 1

Party pooper !

I would guess he is not an XP user.

I looked back at over 2 months of his posts and I didnt see anything negative about XPX. I wouldnt take it as much more than just an observation at worst, Even though that observation doesnt agree with your enthusiasm.  :wink:

I looked back at over 2 months of his posts and I didnt see anything negative about XPX. I wouldnt take it as much more than just an observation at worst, Even though that observation doesnt agree with your enthusiasm.  :wink:

Thats because he hasn't posted here in a while since he is not a XPX enthusiast. And when he does it usually negative. Maybe there is a vested interest in the Status Que(FSX)...

• Upvote 1

Never had XPX; however, this looks absolutely awsome and I cant wat to try the demo when it comes out.

Party pooper !

So... pointing out that the 3D model of a specific aircraft isn't quite right is wrong of me?  I'll remember that if you ever say anything negative regarding anything I'm personally involved in. LOL (cue maniacal halloween laughter)

I haven't commented on XP 11... it's not available yet... until I get my hands on it, I have nothing to say regarding it.  I do look forward to testing out the new graphics capabilities.  A shame you have sooo many misconceptions of those who don't instantly agree with your own personal viewpoints.

Wing is wrong.  A little too straight.

But you have commented on X-Plane 11. The Citation is from X-Plane 11 and you commented about its wing.

WarpD is an old time forum member and a very direct / objective poster, no matter what flight sim is in consideration.

Don't take his posts as trolling, but rather as trying to contribute to get the good even better. Ed doesn't bother posting about anything worthless.

I'd guess 99% of users won't care or even notice the model is slightly wrong anyway, for the rest of the hardcore simmers, I guess they won't be using the default aircraft anyway  :smile:. In a payware addon however, these sort of details would be shot down very quickly

But you have commented on X-Plane 11. The Citation is from X-Plane 11 and you commented about its wing.

I commented on a 3D model, nothing more.

WarpD is an old time forum member and a very direct / objective poster, no matter what flight sim is in consideration.

Don't take his posts as trolling, but rather as trying to contribute to get the good even better. Ed doesn't bother posting about anything worthless.

Thanks.

The XP11 MD80 screenshots look real nice ...

Wonder if the FMS navdata gets updates ?

The XP11 MD80 screenshots look real nice ...

Wonder if the FMS navdata gets updates ?

I thought the XP nav data was already updateable?

I thought the XP nav data was already updateable?

I have not used default XP jets FMS ... so I did (do) not know ...