Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I like it and I'm in the market for new flight controls... All that's left is "how much"?

Looks interesting. I am curious about the amount of travel on the axis', as well as the targeted price range. And does it connect to the XBone? 

It's certainly priced right, and given the people involved I'm full of optimism for this product!  Sign me the heck up!

I like it and I'm in the market for new flight controls... All that's left is "how much"?

Price was given, supposed to be $169

Count me in hat switch on right - nice want one now - great price nice rocker switches - thanks to original poster   :dance:

It's nice to see someone new entering this field. If the quality proves to be there this will indeed be interesting.  I've always used a stick for simming, but this just might tempt me to try a yoke for a change which will be more aligned with my days of flying in the real world.

My apologies, I did miss the price listing, as well as the stated 180 degrees rotation. It is a very good looking yoke for an incredible price. If it has sufficient travel on the elevator axis, it will give even yoko, the yoke, not ono, a run for the money.

One thing I'm always curious about - why doesn't someone make an affordable 737-style yoke, maybe in plastic? If someone made a $169 737-style yoke I bet they'll sell like hotcakes.

If it has sufficient travel on the elevator axis, it will give even yoko, the yoke, not ono, a run for the money.

:blink:

But you never know, those suckers might be 'aerospace grade'.

Add some force feedback and I'm a buyer.   Until then,  my TM Hotas will have to do.