Sign in to follow this  
downscc

B744F Polar KDFW-PANC

someone have a pic of centurion cargo in the V3

Hey Steven I didn't see Centurion on the list just yet, but with the rate at which they are banging out liveries, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it on the list soon.

I think its a good looking livery!  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey Steven I didn't see Centurion on the list just yet, but with the rate at which they are banging out liveries, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it on the list soon.

I think its a good looking livery!  :wink:

only centurion  :wub:  :wub:

5983902:Photo:1159510.jpg

lx-kcv-centurion-air-cargo-boeing-747-4r

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Well I've made the switch to P3D in readiness for the 744 after failing to resist the previews, just done a flight arriving into Dubai, blown away isn't the word! Wow!

I have to say I'm most excited about flying the -400F, more so than the -400. Great looking shots!

Dave Reage

Same here, and I'm not even a cargo guy...

But I just can't wait to see that nose coming up from the flightdeck myself. And the liveries are beautiful... :P

What simmers miss out on is the smell of live cattle, sheep and horses...  and having to dip your feet in disinfectant when you disembark (so as not to spread animal diseases in other countries)....  :Tounge:

John H Watson

• Upvote 1

Whot?.. 744 cargo moves livestock..???

spacer.png

lx-kcv-centurion-air-cargo-boeing-747-4r

Ahh there is the lovely Centurion paint!  Hmm.....where have I seen that tail logo before?  I know I see it alot...  :Whistle:

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Whot?.. 744 cargo moves livestock..???

Yes of course, they ship almost everything. The Dubai government has a dedicated horse freighter, former Great Wall A6-GGP - David Lee

Polar and Atlas are my favorite liveries. And my favorite JustPlane videos! Did Polar or Atlas ever take new build 747-400s with the LCD standby instruments though? I am sorry for being pedantic :)

Being able to call PMDG loaders will compliment nicely with GSX since they limit you to 2 unloaders. I hear their GSX Cargo addon is in the works that will add more but in the mean time will be great to have both PMDG and GSX working together. - David Lee

No we never took any 400F's with the Integrated Standby Instruments.  The -8 all have them though obviously.

What simmers miss out on is the smell of live cattle, sheep and horses...  and having to dip your feet in disinfectant when you disembark (so as not to spread animal diseases in other countries)....  :Tounge:

John H Watson

You forgot pigs.  I spent my entire birthday flying 775 Pigs from PANC-VVNB(Hanoi).  At T/D when the power went to idle.  My god did my eyes start burning...and the STENCH!  So glad I wrapped my suitcase in a trash bag.  I'd be smelling for days if I hadn't.

IMG_0655.JPG?dl=0

You can see the steam coming out of the nose door when it was opened.

• Upvote 1

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

I spent my entire birthday flying 775 Pigs from PANC-VVNB(Hanoi).

I assume that was on a C-130?? My gawd.., that's a long trip in the Herc.  I used to catch hops with the Aussies in-country in their C-7A Caribous, that sure was a great work horse. My longest trip in a Herc was Torrejon (Madrid) to Lajes (Ajores) and my butt was sore the next day from the web seating in back.

Dan Downs KCRP

I assume that was on a C-130?? My gawd.., that's a long trip in the Herc.  I used to catch hops with the Aussies in-country in their C-7A Caribous, that sure was a great work horse. My longest trip in a Herc was Torrejon (Madrid) to Lajes (Ajores) and my butt was sore the next day from the web seating in back.

No it was in one of our Polar liveried 747-8.  PANC-VVNB was 11 and change if I recall and then onto VHHH was just 1+20.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

No it was in one of our Polar liveried 747-8.  PANC-VVNB was 11 and change if I recall and then onto VHHH was just 1+20.

But just think.... the pigs may have been better eats than the catering that I hear you guys have been getting!

But just think.... the pigs may have been better eats than the catering that I hear you guys have been getting!

Most undoubtedly.  Although we were catered out of PANC so the catering was only 1/2 bad.  I've only gotten sick out of PANC 1 1/2 times. I say 1/2 cause I caught the catering before we left and it was thawed out and seals were broken.  But hey...the sandwich tray was A-OK.

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Most undoubtedly.  Although we were catered out of PANC so the catering was only 1/2 bad.  I've only gotten sick out of PANC 1 1/2 times. I say 1/2 cause I caught the catering before we left and it was thawed out and seals were broken.  But hey...the sandwich tray was A-OK.

Good lord. In any case, we're all pulling for you guys.