Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

I thought you'd gotten a prepaid card so as to cut down trace evidence for the PtVCW

I finally managed  to ...barter ... with the Prone-to-Violence-Cop-Wifefor permission to buy the P3D version.  Noone knows how long this will be green lighted andso good thing we are near release.

spacer.png

Chris:

Noone knows how long this will be green lighted andso good thing we are near release.

Here is a well tested technique, that has helped me with my expensive hobbies and maybe will be of help to you as well.

1) As you hear "her" coming in -->> POUT!!

2) She will ask: "What is wrong?"

3) -still pouting- "Nothing" you will answer

4) "I know something is wrong, what is it?" she will say

5) -still pouting- "Nothing really, I thought about getting something, but it is waay too expensive" you will reply

6) "What is it? How much?" she will ask, with some concern on her face.

7) -still pouting- "It's OK, it is just the new airplane from PMDG, $XX.xx, it is too much"

8) "Come on!!" She will say, "it is your hobby, you love this, treat yourself from time to time" she'll say

9) -puppy face- "You think so?, OK, maybe I'll just get it then. Thanks for the advice sweetheart"

10) You bring the credit card out, from under that piece of paper that was already on your desk

11) -big smile- you place your order, happy in the belief that she "bought it"

12) She walks away with a big smile on her face, knowing that from the moment she came into the house, she knew that you were lying through your teeth

Peace in the household

Works every time!! 

Guaranteed!!

Sorry, I have to go. I hear Becky coming in, I have to pout!

Cheers

Roberto

• Upvote 2

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Ever try pouting for a cop?  Give it a try and lemme know how you fair... :P

spacer.png

since i have bought all PMDG products maybe as i am getting old but i never remember a sale on PMDG products.

Well, I am still young and do remember clearly that the PMDG 777 and 737 for P3D have both been on sale with an introductionary price in 2015. Those good old times... :-)

7) -still pouting- "It's OK, it is just the new airplane from PMDG, $XX.xx, it is too much"

Good one! At my house that's as far as it gets. I just buy the thing and worry about explaining it  next month.

Vic green

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission" - Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Mark Trainer

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission" - Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Mark Trainer

But does this alter that equation?

http://www.google.ca/search?q=police+officer+duty+belt&client=tablet-android-samsung&site=webhp&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_zPSzttnRAhWlzIMKHev5DpAQ_AUIBygB&biw=800&bih=1280#imgrc=KNPEsiyl70kujM%3A

spacer.png

Mark Trainer

I was honored to hear her speak for our class at the Air Force Telecommunications Staff Officer Course at Keesler AFB MS in mid 1980s.  The first woman flag officer in the Navy, creator of COBOL, a great American.  I loved her story explaining to a four star why it took so long for the satellite transmission.  A classic.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

She came to my college too (I was a Computer Science student at Louisiana State University in Shreveport) around 1986 or 1987...I remember she held up a rod and said this is far light travels in a (forgot the time unit...sorry).   She was a real legend even back then although I believe she had retired.  I think she had the nickname, "Mother of COBOL" which was still taught in Universities back in the 80s.

Mark Trainer

Any chance of a Dreamlifter version coming out.  Good marketing could be that you release a Dreamlifter verssion while creating the 787 so we can virtually fly the parts out :-P

But does this alter that equation?

Man, have you never experienced the rapture of making up :wink: ?

Vic green

Man, have you never experienced the rapture of making up :wink: ?

Sure, much like preying maintices do...

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Chris,

Ever try pouting for a cop?  Give it a try and lemme know how you fair... :P

The Lovely Dr. Randazzo is former U.S. Secret Service.  Pouting doesn't work in this house either.  I have a transmitter located in my right, bottom wisdom tooth crown.  She hears everything, misses nothing...  especially when shooting.

I am very well behaved.  The red dot is always right between my eyes. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Chris:

Here is a well tested technique, that has helped me with my expensive hobbies and maybe will be of help to you as well.

1) As you hear "her" coming in -->> POUT!!

2) She will ask: "What is wrong?"

3) -still pouting- "Nothing" you will answer

4) "I know something is wrong, what is it?" she will say

5) -still pouting- "Nothing really, I thought about getting something, but it is waay too expensive" you will reply

8) "Come on!!" She will say, "it is your hobby, you love this, treat yourself from time to time" she'll say

9) -puppy face- "You think so?, OK, maybe I'll just get it then. Thanks for the advice sweetheart"

10) You bring the credit card out, from under that piece of paper that was already on your desk

11) -big smile- you place your order, happy in the belief that she "bought it"

12) She walks away with a big smile on her face, knowing that from the moment she came into the house, she knew that you were lying through your teeth

Peace in the household

Works every time!! 

Guaranteed!!

Sorry, I have to go. I hear Becky coming in, I have to pout!

Cheers

Roberto

My god ! This actually works !

My god ! This actually works !

I got a better one - my partner managed to get a $5000 fine today! We won't go into how or why, but suffice it to say, I shall not be challenged on at least the next 10 years of PMDG purchases.

So come on PMDG, tell me what I will be buying between now and 2027!

Yeah I know... that was a fast one. Getting PMDG to reveal.

The fine, however, was not...  :vava:  :Black Eye:  :shok:  :ph34r: