Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

Indeed - just going along the "2 week time frame" RSR mentioned.

1st week is up tomorrow...

spacer.png

Hmmm...an owl.

Let the firestorm of speculations begin!  :LMAO:

OK here is my speculation: (Pretty obvious I know but at least I saw it 1st)

Notice that this owl is also referred to as the "Scandinavian Nightbird"

Note also that they eat tons of lemmings each year.  I read in a post once the entire PMDG team loves deep fried lemming. (Really, I read it on the internet!)

So isn't it quite obvious that they'll release the 747 to coincide with the next mass lemming migration? 

Come on Kyle....don't make these hints so obvious, you've all but ruined the anticipation for me!  :P

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Wow, and I thought that was a real photograph!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Kyle, You're overworked and it's time you took a sabbatical. You're becoming pythonesque!

Bernard Walford

I guess a picture with an owl is better than another gloryshot of the 747, which would raise my anticipation beyond safe levels (I'm already drooling over here and pressing F5 too often)

Bernard - haha.

Would you believe I just got back from a quick vacation over to the Alps a week ago...? Looks like that might not have been enough...

Kyle Rodgers

Take

My

money

PMDG

/honke out.

• Upvote 3

spacer.png

When you say the time is between next 2 weeks. I found it most interesting if you release it right on the next day, or the last day of 2 weeks :P

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I cringe whenever RSR puts a time out there.... as any project manager can tell you, the last 5% of the progress takes the longest.

Dan Downs KCRP

I cringe whenever RSR puts a time out there.... as any project manager can tell you, the last 5% of the progress takes the longest.

Exactly.  And in that spirit, everybody ought to keep in mind this forgotten part of RSR's original post:

NOTE:  If anything comes up late in testing that we feel is a show stopper- we will slide the release date as far as it need to slide in order to cure the problem.  Please bear that in mind before you send your wives and kids off to Bolivia for vacation, take that leave of absence from work, or just outright quite your job.   :Tounge:

Which means it's a two-week window... unless it isn't.

Patience and the occasional walk around the block are probably called for...  :cool:

Hmm, I'm sure I figured it out. But I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.  :smile: