Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: Waiting on paperwork...

Website is fine, and still...

List Price: $228,000,000.00
Price: $114,000,000.00
You Save: $114,000,000.00 (50%)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Getting DB connection errors at the store, almost certainly a server load issue. Doesn't mean anything.

Anyone else able to refresh the thread but not able to load the forum index?

It's not okay now...database error.  Take a deep breath...deeeeeep breath.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I guess the 747 will be available at february 2nd. On this day the new nav data cycle comes out, and pmdg will sell the products with a new cycle.

Still fine for me.

I wonder if the AWS load balancing mean that in areas where there is more demand, you are seeing crashes and errors, where as out here in NZ we dont have as many people hitting F5 every 10 seconds

Probably because people reporting the site is down is looking at their store pages, which reports "database connection problem" whereas their front page is fine.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I believe there will be a forum post from RSR when he pushes the button.

He would if he could just log into AVSIM!! :) 

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

I think that, as we speak, Mr. Randazzo is explaining to the team that he really really really did not know that putting funny messages in the EICAS, would break it!

As soon as they delete the funnies, the 747 will be released.

Roberto

• Upvote 1

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada