Steve Dra

Lufthansa Cargo 747-400F released!

Just uploaded her to the library guys!

You can choose between Orange, Green and Blue WOW logos..  Instructions on how to do so are in the readme (its ridiculously easy, just renaming a texture file)

Enjoy the pics as you wait for her to display in the library.

(Please click the pics to see the full version, they are pretty fuzzy in the previews below).

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-007.thumb.jpg.9d0c1948d89e59d8f4fd078456bd8480.jpg

Here are the other colors.....
LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-99.thumb.jpg.c90d6acf8293a1eddb9d9daede327dbe.jpg

Some nose detail....

58b7a1c6f10ab_LHCargo03.thumb.jpg.12c05321d044adbc123dec87ce3e3c82.jpg

And the rear cargo door got pretty filthy too!

LHWOW03.thumb.jpg.dde58abe499169920d01409698435e57.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-003.thumb.jpg.d1c88029c8b428b3ef3115690bbcea99.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-005.thumb.jpg.a40b4b4ed9ef3e6cd5fd0b2d2a0c00c8.jpg

LHCargoR-2017-mar-2-004.thumb.jpg.4b026e5ee3891307fb0beeb528112a06.jpg

Lufthansa...Freighter, PMDG, the Queen...I can't think of a better combo, hehe!

• Upvote 5

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks great Steve. I'm sure the Lufthansa fans were anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Dan

Thanks guys!

So far 197 of you have downloaded her and checked her out....solidifying my belief that hands down Lufthansa is the most popular airline with us simmers.

In fact, before the Avsim hack where I lost dozens of downloads, my combined Lufty paints just here at Avsim total over 6,600.  Maybe some day I'll have the energy (and time) to do some stats to see which airlines I've painted have been the most popular.  American is also popular, as just one of my AA paints (LDS 767) has over 17,400 downloads by itself!:blink:

I still have a few Lufthansa paints I'm doing, we'll see how popular they become, hehe.

Thanks Steve, another beauty. Funny that you should mention download numbers, I was just thinking what the flight sim world would look like without your contributions!

Thanks for all the stunning work and thousands of hours you put into this, just for our entertainment. 

Cheers,

Pete

17 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Thanks Steve, another beauty. Funny that you should mention download numbers, I was just thinking what the flight sim world would look like without your contributions!

Thanks for all the stunning work and thousands of hours you put into this, just for our entertainment. 

Cheers,

Pete

Thanks Pete!

Yeah I've put some hours into this hobby for sure...both painting and flying, although it seems I'm back to painting way more than I'm flying.

She's up to 254 downloads....closing in on one of my UPS paints which are actual aircraft vs a fictional like Lufty....even more evidence that Lufthansa is the most popular livery, whether it exists on a an airframe or not. 

I'm working on finishing the Atlas series....did the pax version, now working on the BCF and Freighter as shown below (both real aircraft as well).

Freighter on lease to Qantas.....

82Vh9r.jpg

And the crusty old BCF :laugh:

50SRDB.jpg

And I'm usually much more responsive to people who comment on my work, however this new format is not conducive to doing that anymore (extremely frustrating!).  I will paint any livery for the 1st moderator (or any avsim staff) who can get us some of the convenience features we had in the old format.

• Upvote 1