celin101

Phenom 300 Tutorial & more

To all,

This expanded tutorial is especially written for those who are new to the Phenom 300 and can also be helpful for existing users.

In this 67 page document I have tried to explain as much as I know about the aircraft and is very detailed with lots of screenshots.

Download via the link below.

Best regards.

Cees van der Linden

Phenom 300 Tutorial & more.pdf

PFPX Flight Plan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great, thanks for making this available, love the Phenom 300 especially with the mods Bert provided.

Regards

Martin

Hi Guys.

There is a neat programme called FlipHTML5. This will make a flip page style booklet for your pdf files. It has a free version, which is the one I use. It can be a bit of a guddle to set up but once you have it working it will, as I mentioned, make flip over page booklets. I like it but you may wish to simply keep the pdf format as is. I have used it for this Phenom 300 tutorial and it looks great in booklet format.

Here is a link to the Realair Beech Duke B60 in FlipHTML5 format. http://fliphtml5.com/dikf/abwf/basic

Regards...Ken

I don't have a gmail account to use to access google drive and I don't wish to create another email account.  Is there some other way I can still get the tutorial and flight plan?

Thanks!

Airbus

Hi Cees.

Just to let you know that Al and I have been in touch over the last few days and he now has the tutorial.

Regards...Ken.

Hi Cees.

The tutorial is really great and is well written and easy to follow. The graphics though, are what makes it outstanding for pilots who are new to the aircraft. It's a pity Carenado did not take the time to do a tutorial / sample flight along the same lines.

Thanks for taking the time to produce it.

Regards...Ken.

4 hours ago, kenny584 said:

Hi Cees.

The tutorial is really great and is well written and easy to follow. The graphics though, are what makes it outstanding for pilots who are new to the aircraft. It's a pity Carenado did not take the time to do a tutorial / sample flight along the same lines.

Thanks for taking the time to produce it.

Regards...Ken.

Hi Ken.

Thanks for your feedback and kind words.

Well I wanted to do something for the community and help some (new) pilots. I'm glad the tutorial works.

You're welcome Ken.

Regards... Cees

Hello Cees , thank you very much, all received.

Just a question, has any of you been able to install the aircraft and get it to work properly on p3d V4? The aircraft shows in the updated to v4 list on the Carenado site, but its not working. At least with me.

Thank you for the feedback.

1 hour ago, bruguerra said:

Hello Cees , thank you very much, all received.

Just a question, has any of you been able to install the aircraft and get it to work properly on p3d V4? The aircraft shows in the updated to v4 list on the Carenado site, but its not working. At least with me.

Thank you for the feedback.

Hi Bruguerra,

The 300 is not yet V4 compatible. Look at the link below for all V4 add-on compatible products.

http://www.theskylounge.tv/topic/5106-the-ultimate-p3d-v4-add-on-update-compatibility-list/

Regards,

Cees

Thakn you once again Cees, you are correct, the 300 is in fact not available yet. Waiting time again.:biggrin:

I will be updating the tutorial as soon as I have the Navigraph extension pack.

Regards,

Cees