jcomm

Just 2 days away from the Historic Day !

I'm getting ready to hit the Buy button for the first 64 bit derivate of the Good Old MSFS !!!

Steam platform is installed, no games actually installed ( I have there MS FLIGHT and two DLCs for it, FSX:SE, IL2 CloD and Aerofly FS 1 and 2 ) - eagerly awaiting DTG FSW !

Then, after installing ( and making sure I make a system image, just in case and given the latest events on the Cyber World... ),

Fine tuning to make it run properly on my i5 2500 + GTX 960 4 GB in Win 10 Pro 64, with 16 GB DDR3 RAM is probably going to be my first experience, followed by proper controller assignements...

Then I'll start the usual circuits around LPPT, with increasing levels of weather nastiness :-), and I'll probably have a LPPT - LPMN $100 hamburger...

:ha:

• Upvote 4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I heard they added an Uninstall feature that completely removes the product from your hard drive within 10 seconds.
Unfortunately, I can't tell you more, as it is currently covered by NDA. :-)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

I'm getting ready to hit the Buy button for the first 64 bit derivate of the Good Old MSFS !!!

+1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jcomm said:

Steam platform is installed, no games actually installed ( I have there MS FLIGHT and two DLCs for it, FSX:SE, IL2 CloD and Aerofly FS 1 and 2 ) - eagerly awaiting DTG FSW !

Then, after installing ( and making sure I make a system image, just in case and given the latest events on the Cyber World... ),

Fine tuning to make it run properly on my i5 2500 + GTX 960 4 GB in Win 10 Pro 64, with 16 GB DDR3 RAM is probably going to be my first experience, followed by proper controller assignements...

Then I'll start the usual circuits around LPPT, with increasing levels of weather nastiness :-), and I'll probably have a LPPT - LPMN $100 hamburger...

:ha:

Is there going to be a 64 bit version of FSX:SE???

I did not know... tell me more?

2 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

I did not know... tell me more?

Shhhhhh! Dont tell anyone !

Just between you and me - I think there is.... and it comes with a nice makeup, and we're going to be able to grap it in just 2 days... But please don't tell anyone !

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

Of course not.

• Upvote 1

C'mon José, we all know you will uninstall it in a matter of hours... just for the fun of it ;-)

cheers!

-E

Of course, I get it for free, but honestly, I'm pretty much expecting a retread of Flight-school......

With the outstanding issues fixed.

52 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Of course, I get it for free, but honestly, I'm pretty much expecting a retread of Flight-school......

With the outstanding issues fixed.

I honestly believe there's a LOT more to expect from it :-)

Me too. WARNING - But I see any criticism in 10 minutes of the launch which is very likely here I am going to loose it.:angry: