Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kulak

PMDG 737 Update for P3D V4

On 6/4/2017 at 7:21 AM, serviceceiling said:

They better fix the flight model before anything else. The lack of pitch moment during power changes is kind of annoying. The 747 is much better in that regard.

Agreed, And those god awful huge cockpit windows!  After flying the ixeg 737 which has the correct cockpit dimensions it becomes quite clear how wrong the ngx is in this regard.  A shame for such a detailed addon to have something so wrong with the vc.

• Upvote 3

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Let's just focus on getting the damn thing flying in v4 before nitpicking here.

• Upvote 6

Yeah, before people get all keyed up about things, do keep in mind that this will be a compatibility update and not a service pack to fix things. Same thing happened with the 744 and 777.

• Upvote 5

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, Any rough idea when the compatibility update for the NGX will be released? It seems the 744 and 777 were released mighty quickly after P3dv4 release. Thanks for any update.

Ed

EDIT: Sorry just saw this on the PMDG website:

PMDG 737NGX: Expected compatibility between 18-25JUN.

Can't wait. I don't own any PMDG products and this is the first one I would like to get for the new 64-bit P3D.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EddieB said:

Kyle, Any rough idea when the compatibility update for the NGX will be released? It seems the 744 and 777 were released mighty quickly after P3dv4 release. Thanks for any update.

Ed

Unsure. We're still wrapping up some code changes to the 777 (specifically the 777-300ER). As soon as we get that done, we'll probably go to the NGX, and it'll take as long as it takes.

Kyle Rodgers

10 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Unsure. We're still wrapping up some code changes to the 777 (specifically the 777-300ER). As soon as we get that done, we'll probably go to the NGX, and it'll take as long as it takes.

Kyle,

thanks for your feedback (for a short time I thought no one will make an official statement in this thread). I now know I won't be checking for the update until latest end of June.

Even if you guys are unable to release it by then, please keep us updated on the progress. That's only because we are eager to fly your bird and we might get nervous if it's not released by then.

Regards,

Gerald

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Hmm - a little sad that the 777 is upholding the 737... but understandable. Hoping it won't be long.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

18 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Even if you guys are unable to release it by then, please keep us updated on the progress. That's only because we are eager to fly your bird and we might get nervous if it's not released by then.

Always have - when there's news, we post about it.

16 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Hmm - a little sad that the 777 is upholding the 737... but understandable. Hoping it won't be long.

Not really the 777 as much as waiting on LM to fix something, but I can see how one would view it that way.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

I love the 777, but I spend triple the time in the 737, and I'm not going to fly in v4 until it's updated.  I have everything set up and ready for that magic day.  Good to know it's drawing near. 

18 hours ago, EddieB said:

Ed

EDIT: Sorry just saw this on the PMDG website:

PMDG 737NGX: Expected compatibility between 18-25JUN.

Can't wait. I don't own any PMDG products and this is the first one I would like to get for the new 64-bit P3D.

Thanks.

In my opinon, the 737 is by far the best aircraft in the P3D world and worth every penny.  You just can't fly a 777 or 747 like a hot rod, although they are still delightful in their own right.  PMDG, you guys are the best.

Hello sorry for the impatience I have three products of pmdg the 737/800 / 900ngx the 777/200 and 777/300 and neither can I enjoy any of them since the 30th of May I buy prepar 3d v4 se that the 777/200 already You have the compatibility for v4 but I buy it by aerosoft today in theory it is the deadline of June 15 so that the installers can download from aerosoft my question is if it is possible a greeting

21 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Always have - when there's news, we post about it.

Not really the 777 as much as waiting on LM to fix something, but I can see how one would view it that way.

Any chance you can use the time to get the NGX running while you wait for LM? Just an idea :)

Cheers

Ben

1 hour ago, Carlos Jimenez Garcia said:

Hello sorry for the impatience I have three products of pdmg the 737/800 / 900ngx the 777/200 and 777/300 and neither can I enjoy any of them since the 30th of May I buy prepar 3d v4 se that the 777/200 already You have the compatibility for v4 but I buy it by aerosoft today in theory it is the deadline of June 15 so that the installers can download from aerosoft my question is if it is possible a greeting

It isn't a deadline. We said we anticipate that we will send the installers over to Aerosoft so that they are ready today. 'Anticipate' is very different from "have a deadline to."

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

8 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

It isn't a deadline. We said we anticipate that we will send the installers over to Aerosoft so that they are ready today. 'Anticipate' is very different from "have a deadline to."

Thanks for replying I hope to enjoy the pmdg products in the new simulator as soon as possible a greeting :ampun:

13 minutes ago, Carlos Jimenez Garcia said:

Thanks for replying I hope to enjoy the pmdg products in the new simulator as soon as possible a greeting :ampun:

Welcome. I want all of you to be enjoying them, too. The sooner we wrap up these updates, the sooner you all enjoy them, but also, the sooner we move on to other projects.

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers