Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Aerosoft Buses v4?

I wouldn't hold my breath for an August release either.  Keep in mind that they've been promising the 330 and CRJ for how long now?  Time has no meaning.  I'll happily fly the Airbuses in v3 but when I jump into v4 once the NGX rolls out, I doubt that I will fly the electric jet again for quite some time. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, dal330200 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for an August release either.  Keep in mind that they've been promising the 330 and CRJ for how long now?  Time has no meaning.  I'll happily fly the Airbuses in v3 but when I jump into v4 once the NGX rolls out, I doubt that I will fly the electric jet again for quite some time. 

And we care because...?

I can care less if you care or not.  Just expressing my opinion.  But thank you for caring enough to take time out and reply.

• Upvote 4

You couldn't care less is the phraseology you are seeking.

you could care less, makes NO sense.

i just HAD to clear that up, I see it all the time, it's just poor grammar.

• Upvote 5

Luke Pype

What is it with everyone attacking each other in the forums. Relax. This is a friendly community where we share ideas and opinions about our hobby. If that can't be handled that you most likely cannot be in a public sharing. 

Play nice and respect the other person's opinion please. 

Remember we have to stay as a large community where we welcome more members. If we have less members than less will use the simulators and that means less customers for the add on developers. 

• Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

43 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

it's just poor grammar.

We ain't got no time for poor grammar.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

you could care less, makes NO sense.

Biggest pet peeve. Ever.

6 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

What is it with everyone attacking each other in the forums. Relax. This is a friendly community where we share ideas and opinions about our hobby. If that can't be handled that you most likely cannot be in a public sharing.

Lol I'd wonder if you were new here but you have over 600 posts. It strikes me as funny that, of all of the internet forums I've read and participated in, one involving computer flight simulation can be one of the nastiest.

• Upvote 3

Since when do people automatically assume everyone speaks absolutely perfect English?  Perhaps its their second language. We knew what he meant and can figure it out so why make it a big deal. 

• Upvote 3

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

1 hour ago, dal330200 said:

I can care less if you care or not.  Just expressing my opinion.  But thank you for caring enough to take time out and reply.

If you could care  less if we care or not, know we really don't. But thanks for reducing your "less" care to care enough to reply.

7 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

Since when do people automatically assume everyone speaks absolutely perfect English?

I respectfully submit that when someone misses on that phrase, it's not really a language mistake but a logic one. If someone could care less, then it assumes they care at least somewhat. Even if it's infinitely small (but above zero), they thus care more than someone that couldn't care less.

Anyway...

Damn, we missed having a entire page being off topic by one post!  I think I'll be mad at everyone for 1.3 seconds - oh forget about it, I don't care less, more, or anymore.

LOL

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

6 hours ago, eaim said:

Surely it depends how much the upgrade price is?

To me it would depend on how reliable the A330 is, since the A320 is being brought to A330 standards. Problem here is:

a) We have absolutely no idea how the A330 is, nobody has seen it fly or how accurate the systems are;

b) The FSL320 is out, leaving all competition in the back burner, specially when there's SP1 coming out with the missing features (yeah this should have been out months ago).

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

2 hours ago, garrett_frank said:

Biggest pet peeve. Ever.

Lol I'd wonder if you were new here but you have over 600 posts. It strikes me as funny that, of all of the internet forums I've read and participated in, one involving computer flight simulation can be one of the nastiest.

Lol yes, I've been simming since 2003. I just don't post a lot because of life. But every vacation I catch up more. 

• Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

3 hours ago, HighTowers said:

Since when do people automatically assume everyone speaks absolutely perfect English?  Perhaps its their second language. We knew what he meant and can figure it out so why make it a big deal. 

Because it's wrong and has nothing to do with English being a second language but everything to do with the fact that what he said makes no sense at all.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

What does any of this, have to do with the Aerosoft Buses?!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471