Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

VOXATC for P3Dv4!

Recommended Posts

Just as a heads up as I had put voxatc v6 aside. V7.4 was released on 31 July with P3dv4 support. v6 owners get a £20 discount too. This has been discussed in the voxatc forum but I hadn't been in there in a while. By pure chance I looked in and saw this.

Just thought I'd give a heads up as I'm sure there are others too who liked earlier versions but put it aside due to slow development. It is possibly the best voice atc out there due to control of the ai, real icao phrases, vfr and sids/stars etc. Installing now, 7 day trial before it needs registering too!

Chris

Share this post


Link to post

question is - how good is their support for the product? is it constantly updated?.  I really do not want to buy all 3 atc products (i am still a newbie when it comes to atc procedures)

We have ProATC/X, Pilot2ATC, PF3, and now VOXATC.

Some brave soul needs to do a very indepth review video with P3Dv4 and showcase all of them

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Very interested in using VoxATC in a network but can find no information on how to do it and whether the mic/speakers are on the client or server.

 

Paul.


Paul Davies.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Skywolf said:

question is - how good is their support for the product? is it constantly updated?.  I really do not want to buy all 3 atc products (i am still a newbie when it comes to atc procedures)

We have ProATC/X, Pilot2ATC, PF3, and now VOXATC.

Some brave soul needs to do a very indepth review video with P3Dv4 and showcase all of them

Some, if not all of the ATC products have demo versions. Try each yourself and see what you think. The hands-on use of a time-limited, full-featured demo is far more instructive than reading someone's online review, IMO. There have been a number of reviews of VOXATC 6 and the overall framework really hasn't changed that much in V7. Here's one review:

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/jack/vatc/vatc.htm

Somewhere in the vast sea of AVSim threads, I did a post comparing RC4, P2ATC, PF3, ProATC and VOXATC. It was just a comparison of each, done as a list of features. If I can find it, I'll post a link.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Some, if not all of the ATC products have demo versions. Try each yourself and see what you think. The hands-on use of a time-limited, full-featured demo is far more instructive than reading someone's online review, IMO. There have been a number of reviews of VOXATC 6 and the overall framework really hasn't changed that much in V7. Here's one review:

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/jack/vatc/vatc.htm

Somewhere in the vast sea of AVSim threads, I did a post comparing RC4, P2ATC, PF3, ProATC and VOXATC. It was just a comparison of each, done as a list of features. If I can find it, I'll post a link.

I do remember few days ago you did some review of sort. It was awesome, unless you are thinking or something else.

 

I will be trying the demos today of which are available.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, tutmeister said:

Just as a heads up as I had put voxatc v6 aside. V7.4 was released on 31 July with P3dv4 support.

HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!


Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Does this VoxATC upgrade require an upgrade fee/new serial number?

Thanks.

 

Edit:  Found the answer.  Upgrade fee.  :biggrin:


Bill  N7IBG     

             

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm, in answer to one of the questions form the OP, yup, support is abysmal! But IMO VoxATC is the best!


Howard
P3DV4.5, MSFS2020, MSI Mag Z490 Tomahawk MB, i7-10700 CPU @ 5ghz, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb RAM@3200Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Western Digital 1Tb HD + Storage, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, PFC Yoke, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, CPlight MCP, Virtual Fly TQ.



Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 2.8.2017 at 3:57 PM, Rockliffe said:

Hmm, in answer to one of the questions form the OP, yup, support is abysmal! But IMO VoxATC is the best!

Why ? :wacko:

(Thinking about buying such an ATC replacement, but fly mostly small GA...)

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, QuaxTheSnoopie said:

Why ? :wacko:

(Thinking about buying such an ATC replacement, but fly mostly small GA...)

I've used ProAtc and another ATC product which name escapes me and VoxATC surpasses both. Any ATC program that replaces having to press buttons adds to the immersion factor enormously! So take that into consideration and consider what the alternatives are for voice activated ATC programs, and the choice is extremely limited. Try VoxATC with the trial version before parting with your cash, as it is pretty expensive. The only criticism I have is that the voices are very robotic, but I find after a while, it ceases to be an issue. It does have GA support but is mainly aimed at airliners, so as I say, try before you buy.


Howard
P3DV4.5, MSFS2020, MSI Mag Z490 Tomahawk MB, i7-10700 CPU @ 5ghz, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb RAM@3200Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Western Digital 1Tb HD + Storage, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, PFC Yoke, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, CPlight MCP, Virtual Fly TQ.



Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

The only criticism I have is that the voices are very robotic, but I find after a while, it ceases to be an issue. It does have GA support but is mainly aimed at airliners.

Ivona and Cereproc voices give it a huge realism boost.

I wouldnt say VoxATC was mainly aimed at airliners.  While it does IFR admirably VFR is also just as good, and its mainly how I fly


Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX2080Ti

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

Share this post


Link to post

I tried the demo version of voxatc for P3Dv4 a few months ago. It keep crashing on me and I just could not get it to work. Shame as it sounds like a really good ATC add-on.


Branko Markovic

I7 6700k OC 4.7ghz, Geforce GTX 1080, 16BG DDR 3200, Samsung EVO SSD, TrackIR5

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

 

I wouldnt say VoxATC was mainly aimed at airliners.  While it does IFR admirably VFR is also just as good, and its mainly how I fly

Ivona and Cereproc voices give it a huge realism boost.   What are these Kevin?


Howard
P3DV4.5, MSFS2020, MSI Mag Z490 Tomahawk MB, i7-10700 CPU @ 5ghz, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb RAM@3200Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Western Digital 1Tb HD + Storage, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, PFC Yoke, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, CPlight MCP, Virtual Fly TQ.



Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, P3D 5.0, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Samsung 43 UHD TV, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

 

Share this post


Link to post

For an ATC program, sounding and acting realistically, after trying every one, I prefer PF3. The 140+ voices really do it for me. 


Bob Cardone             MSFS 2020   FlyVirtual.net   Aivlasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3 CLX Set Gaming PC

JF Arrow 3  Mooney

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    45%
    $11,410.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...