Milton Waddams

Orbx ObjectFlow 2 is out of beta!

Recommended Posts

The update brining Orbx airports to P3D v4 is now available to download in FTX Central!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If we already opted in via Fastlane will this change anything?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

If we already opted in via Fastlane will this change anything?

Don't think so, you'll most likely just receive a release candidate version of it.

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

The update brining Orbx airports to P3D v4 is now available to download in FTX Central!

Are you sure about that ? I don't see any news about it on their forum ...

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Eziocin said:

Are you sure about that ? I don't see any news about it on their forum ...

Positive, I just downloaded and installed it via FTX Central!

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Positive, I just downloaded and installed it via FTX Central!

What is the version number?

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

What is the version number?

3.2.3.0

Regards,

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome, now I can get my airports loaded up.

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing when I started FTX Central for P3Dv4. But it did update when I started FTX Central for P3Dv3. Both now show v3.2.3.0

Share this post


Link to post

I noticed no update but checking the number it is current. Wasn't this done some weeks ago?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

The latest post from ORBX team on the Objectflow subforum states that they are "so close" to the release candidate that the current beta is almost the final version....but I have not seen announcement that Objectflow is out of beta. I believe 3.2.3.0 is still beta.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, whatever ORBX did worked.  The airports that I purchased for FSX are now available in the P3D4.1 version of FTX Central.  

I see a PSP to SAN via LAX flight in my future! :) 

Rich Boll

 

Share this post


Link to post

Getting an error when updating:

"Unable to write OF_Config.xml!  System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\ Orbx ObjectFlow 2\add-on.xml' is denied .....etc.

It creates a folder "Orbx ObjectFlow 2" in the Add-on folder but it is empty.

Never had any problems with any stuff added to the Add-on folder before.

 

Edited by Baron58
Problem solved. Bitdefender blocked FTX Central

Share this post


Link to post

Where do you check the file version (what is the file name?)?

I have installed ORBX on P3DV4 and not on P3DV3. I do not see any update via FTX Central.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, richjb2 said:

Well, whatever ORBX did worked.  The airports that I purchased for FSX are now available in the P3D4.1 version of FTX Central.  

I see a PSP to SAN via LAX flight in my future! :) 

Rich Boll

 

I need to clarify my comment....

Yes, honey....after I cut the grass and do the vacuuming.  

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just checked the open beta and there's nothing that says that it's released. Updates are issued for those who opt in.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DJJose said:

I just checked the open beta and there's nothing that says that it's released. Updates are issued for those who opt in.

Not, I never opted in for the Orbx ObjectFlow 2 via Fastlane. The Orbx ObjectFlow 2 was updated via FTX Central. When launched P3Dv4, it asked me to add the new addon and that's it.

Regards,

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Updates are issued for those who opt in.

Nope! I never participated in Fastlane and all the airports are now available to me from FTX Central (After it updated to 3.2.3.0).

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe they didn't announce it yet so the servers don't get overloaded right off the bat and then everyone complains that its too slow. I'm sure they will announce soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, patrice_bambou said:

Where do you check the file version (what is the file name?)?

Lower left corner of the FTX Central below settings.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone else have a settings.json file on the desktop now? i know its related to the FTX central update but is it safe to delete it?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, stephenbgs said:

Anyone else have a settings.json file on the desktop now? i know its related to the FTX central update but is it safe to delete it?

That needs to be answered by FTX, I don't have that but I know what a .json file is and wouldn't suggest deleting it!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

That needs to be answered by FTX, I don't have that but I know what a .json file is and wouldn't suggest deleting it!

Thanks for the advice, I'll leave it alone for now, just don't like a desktop cluttered with icons.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now