Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

PMDG FSExpo Announcement

I heard PMDG is to offer a freebee of the new product to whomever called it first in this thread.

(**i heard it through the grapevine** :laugh:)

• Like 1

I mistakenly mixed Aero, the German conference with FSExpo, and as a result confused the dates,

All this speculation, pages of it, will be resolved in just over a month's time.

Maybe we should run a book on what it is?

While I've read most of this thread, if we're going into the "speculation" route, how about this: A crash physics simulation package for existing products.

Would beat the either "bounce and land" or "crash outright with simple crash message" with there being no in-between.

While no one wants to be gruesome in any way, shape, or form, a little more physics to the various landing types would be a welcome addition.

Mark Trainer

EFB application running on an external tablet?

- or -

Westland WoodPidgeon on XP11?

It's going to be a new flightsim platform dedicated to VR flying with PMDG aircraft, It has to be because PMDG knows VR is the future of flightsimming. The sim will make use of google earth to build the 3D scenery. 

Or. it will be a helicopter, or perhaps a train ... or a ship that you can sail in FSX, P3D, X-plane etc.

Edited by avhpilot

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

On 4/24/2018 at 12:42 AM, rsrandazzo said:

Chris,

That made me laugh out loud. Where do you guys GET this stuff?

There is no truth to anything you just said.  Not even a little.

Well then, brother Robert, do please proceed with the porting, kind sir.

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Well then, brother Robert, do please proceed with the porting, kind sir.

Yeah just compile the damn thing. If we have to keep saving states each 10 seconds because it crashes, i'll be happy the same 😃 😃 😃

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Everyone, relax! it's just some cockpit parts from a fillie deal they've done with Flightdeck solutions.com. To put the 737NGX, 777 and 747 in the air so you feel you're at the controls in your bedroom.

Stop fangirling. It's robs you of your dignity.

Go! I'm wearing my Nomex flightsuit. You shall not burn me.

p.s; Am I close? - sorry, been flying a lot of mil combat/ carrier ops recently - it  makes you cut to the chase and say what you see.

Edited by Guest

I'm going to add my thoughts on what I think it may be...

A line of classic aircraft such as the 747 100 to 300, the 727, 707 etc 

A full motion simulator, however I doubt it would take 10 years to build one so that is likely not it. 

My one and only wish is that it is for the consumer market and something that we can use either from our personal computers or in or around our personal home. 

Unless PMDG have somehow setup a flight school....:wacko:

My official take is a cockpit suite for PMDG.... something A la ProSim.

On 5/3/2018 at 3:58 PM, shamrockflyer said:

While I hope this is the correct guess, I am going to throw something new into the ring to keep the entertainment rolling.....

PMDG NTSB Simulator. It activates after you have an incident with a PMDG aircraft and all the avatars, modeled to look like the PMDG staff scurry over to examine the damage and flight log. If it is a manufacturer defect with the PMDG aircraft you get a voucher for another PMDG aircraft, if it is pilot error you must pay PMDG a fine to reactivate the aircraft. Advanced mode has larger stakes but also a breathalyzer so no more drinking beer while simming! :laugh:

Ted Striker 

• Like 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

2 hours ago, Ted Striker said:

all the avatars, modeled to look like the PMDG staff scurry over to examine the damage and flight log.

As long as someone mentions Macho Grande in their debrief I'm in 😎. Those wounds run.... pretty deep.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

2 hours ago, Ted Striker said:

all the avatars, modeled to look like the PMDG staff scurry over to examine the damage and flight log

Oh goodness... imagines of Keystone Cops flashed before me.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 5/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, shamrockflyer said:

This is what I'm hoping for. The complete Boeing line. Starting with the Dash 80.

Edited by Bills511

But I guess the market is not big enough for the classic line. Most of us flight simulator people wants realism and most of them are not really in use anymore.
We want airliners. And realism. Both can be delivered by PMDG (or is already with the planes 😛 ) so the only thing missing is a new simulator (new engine, new technics, new possibilities)

And we all know PMDG. In this case they would take every chance to help others so addons will be supported in any way. 😎
Please let me know if I think in the correct way ;D

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware